**** I have been away for a few weeks. Just getting back to emails now.
************ I'VE GOT A NEW LOOK! All of the long hair you see, is now gone! I am embracing the short style. I haven't had a chance to shoot professionally with this new look, but I've posted a few selfies in my profile.
Depending on how far you are, my rates go as following options:
1 - If outside of Toronto and no wardrobe/mua: 40$ an hour, plus parking, plus gas.
2 - If inside Toronto, but no wardrobe/mua: 40$ an hour, plus parking
3 - If inside Toronto, with wardrobe/mua: 25$ an hour, plus parking
4 - I don't do TF often, unless it is my own project. But I have free time sometimes so give me a shout and maybe we can work something out.
I am always smiling and positive, energetic and bubbly, hardworking and easygoing. I also do consider myself fun and wild yet classy and professional. Modeling is a passion of mine, and everything I do I give my 100% best.
I have tons of experience. First off, I went to college to study Tourism and Hospitality. In that course, I was educated on how to be comfortable around the public and how to host and design parties and events. I also have 2 years experience modeling and working with large crowds:
- 3 years MMA Ring/Card Girl at Casino NB
- 3 years modeling for local photographers
- 3 years promo model for local clubs, bachelor parties, and large casino events.
- Won 2nd place out of 30 in a model contest to help raise funds for a local animal shelter.
- Was accepted in the Miss Canada Globe 2012 pageant and Canadas Top Models 2012. (Had to drop out due to family death)
- Poster Girl for local clubs
- Explosive Magazine
Tattoos: One on my leg written "Virgo Girl" and butterflies on my back.