Mayhem # 2009905
About MeI am willing to do TFP/TPCD to help build portfolio as I am always looking to expand mine as well.
In the instances where I shoot models under 18, a Minor Model Release is obtained, signed by a Parent or Guardian who is present during the shoot. Also during these shoots, content is kept age-appropriate.
If you want to work with a creative new photographer/artist email me.
I am always working to further improve my skills and learn new techniques.
Feel free to contact me on my Facebook page but please ref back to your model mayhem # so I can locate you as well. Thanks
US Navy Retired so had enough BS so now shoot with flake free shoots..
Again, for new models, a TF shoot means you are NOT paid, You get digital images in exhange for your time modeling which you can either use for websites or have printed out on your own. You wear your own cloths for a TF shoot as we have not had any designers offer there cloths too us.
COPYRIGHT, RELEASE & EDITS:
Full copyright of all work is retained by the artist (photographer), per
US copyright law, unless otherwise stipulated in a mutually agreed upon arrangement via special model release.
I provide release/permission to models to print and reprint images
from shoots (provided via email or CD/DVD) and for digital portfolios.
But Models are also not permitted to edit photos provided from shoots.
If you have a photo shoot booked and can not come or going be late.
No call,no show is very unprofessional
Please read the following notes:
- As soon as we agree on a shooting date/time, we will exchange phone numbers. If you agree to a schedule and do not provide your phone number within 24 hours after we agreed, the shoot will be cancelled. I rent studio space and they expect me to follow-through on my commitments. They should not be kept hanging and possibly lose other business because my model doesn't respect their commitments or other people involved. Obviously, I'm also not crazy about paying these people when I do not use their services.
- I shoot in a flake-free zone. If you aren't serious, don't plan on meeting your commitments, or don't care about other people's time; don't schedule a shoot with me. We will confirm by phone (voice, not text!) the day before our shoot, and probably the day of, or it won't happen. I always respect my commitments, you as a person, and your time; I don't think it's too much to expect the same in return. Any no-shows will not be rescheduled. Any last minute cancellations, may or may not be; depending on the reason.
- I enjoy TF shooting for new models in almost any genre.
- If you just need a special shot or two to round out your portfolio, let me know. I'm available for short sessions as long as the travel isn't too long.
- Escorts are generally fine but please remember they are usually not part of the process. Spouses/boyfriends are usually not the best choice. If you bring a photogenic girlfriend and she is interested, she can be in some shots if you like; alone or with you.
MY WORK ETHICS:
--I will not ever ask you to do any shots in which you do not feel comfortable with.
--I will also not ask you to do any shots in which could possibly put you in harms way.
As I said above, I am always on-time and will hardly ever cancel a shoot unless it is due to extreme weather....once again, safety is of most importance to me. I like to have fun and I like for the people I am working with to have fun also.
WHAT I ASK FROM YOU:
What I ask from you is first and foremost, please be on-time. It will be hard to shoot you at sunset, if you are 20 minutes late and the sun has already left the sky. If you want to shoot even earlier than originally planned....feel free to let me know and I would be more than happy.
RELAX....have fun. If you want, feel free to bring a friend along. As long as they are not in the way of my shot, I have no problems with it.
Have you worked with Joshs Pictures? Add Credits for Joshs Pictures! >>
"Josh is an awesome photographer! I've worked with both as a model and a fellow photog."
Credit NotesPublished photos in Southern Vixen magazine Feb 2013 issue.