erika szakalModel Female Miami, Florida, US
Mayhem # 2012860
Hi, and welcome to my Profile page.
Please feel free to browse through my photos and hope you enjoy
Please note that all of the images in this portfolio are owned by the respective photographers or myself and are not to be "borrowed", copied, redistributed or used to advertise websites and/or services I am not affiliated with so please respect copyright law and don't steal images! Thank you!
I very much enjoy modelling and have attended many professional workshops with professional and enthusiast photographers from across Europe. My work includes fashion, bikini, glamour etc and I'm easy and fun to work with and love varied styles and themes in studio or outdoor (no boy/girl nude photos or videos).
I have no problem doing my own hair and/or makeup for a shoot which I can vary according to the theme. But I do enjoy working with talented MUA/H so they can give me a different look or give me a look I could not achieve myself. I am available to travel to any location.
RATES: If you have work suitable for me please contact me and I will do my best to work with your budget.
If you are interested in booking with me, please provide the following information along with your inquiry:
2) Shoot Details (ie. style, props, companies or products being worked with, etc)
3) Compensation: Please make me an offer ...
4) Travel Reimbursement: all reasonable travel expenses to location and back including hotel.
5) Approximate date, time and duration of the shoot
6) Planned usage of the photos and whether I will be granted usage rights as well.
7) Provisions for MUA, stylist, wardrobe, accessories, etc.
8) Contact information (Address of the studio/shoot and mobile number)
9) References (yes, I do check them....)
I'll give 110% to every shoot, and like to have fun on set, get the shots you want and am not a 'Diva'. I have a big suitcase ready full of goodies to shoot with including different outfits, shoes, props, and accessories.
I rarely do TFP and if I do, I expect the photographer to be helpful and we both share the photographic results.
If you want to work with me let me know DO NOT just send me a friend request…thank u so much. Many thanks for your time and looking at my profile and hope we can find opportunities in the near future
Kindest regards, Erika