Ed DevereauxPhotographer Male Portland, Oregon, US
My Website: Ed DevereauxMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/SabotImages
Mayhem # 2016657
About MeHi, I am Ed and I am damn glad to meet you.
About me, hmmm, ok. I am an Army Brat whose family has lived in Oregon mainly with a offshoot in Northern California. I am not Oregon born and raised obviously or maybe not. I grew up all over the country and Germany. I went to high school and college in Duluth Minnesota when I decided to join the Army after I realized that I needed to have a focus (please forgive the pun).
I spent 20 years in the Army and was "retired from the military" outside of Louisville Kentucky, where I meet my wife. I had a studio space there for a while but longed for the Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge and the Mountains of the Northwest. My parents still live here and so does many of my other family members.
I worked in an advertising company as the Art Director and later as the Operations Manager. When that ended after 7 years I decided to try my hand at being a full time photographer.
I have only been back in Oregon since 2011 and even had a studio for a while but just like my college days, I did not put in the effort to be successful. I don't mean I can't make a great image, I mean as marketing my photography.
So in 2014 I gave up my studio space due to money issues and took a full time job. Lucky for me, my job is only 4 days a week, unlucky for my photography is that it is Friday to Monday. This means I am typically only available Tuesday to Thursday. Friday - Monday shoots are only available to paying clients only.
TFP is limited to those models who show a look that will upgrade or improve my portfolio. This is a fact, the better looking the model the more likely to be hired, that is true for the model and the photographer. Here is what I am looking for in a model, good hair, good skin, the ability to apply their own makeup and style their own hair. I ask models not to come to shoots with nose rings or other facial piercings. A stud is cool but nothing that looks like it is hanging from the end of the nose. Models with huge tattoos should understand that commercially some looks do not fit with those pieces of art, you should expect to be limited to outside of Lifestyle, high fashion or swimwear as they distract from the clothes.
1. I do not shoot nor do I ask to shoot nudes.
2. Escorts are more than welcome but I reserve the right to end shoots if they are a distraction.
3. Studio shoots are limited to paying customers only. All TFP is done on locations.
4. It is a dangerous world out there and if you would like to meet before we shoot just ask. I am more than willing to friend you on Facebook so you can check me out. My kids, my parents and my wife are all there as well has high school classmates.
5. A phone number and a text communication is required to book a date and time for TFP shoots.
6. If contacting me for a shoot, please be prepared with an style you would like to go with. Lifestyle, Glamour, Swimwear or Fashion.
7. TFP photographs are available to purchase by those interested in a print. No TFP photograph will be sold by the photographer for commercial reasons, including stock photos.
8. Photographer is willing to trade images for sales commission on those sites who sell images. Ask for details.
TFP models receive either 10-20 full resolution images for personal and promotional use only. They are fully edited and are solely selected by the photographer and his advisors. If prints are your preference, no digital images will be given and only three 8 x 10's will be given. The choice of the 3 is up to the model from the 10-20 selected. Both these options are a $500 value if you paid for them.
Additional prints are available through my website, www.eddevereaux.com for my standard rates. 10% of all fees and print purchases go to support the Army Emergency Relief program (AER). AER provides no-interest loans and grants to Soldiers and their Families through their local installation's AER section. http://www.aerhq.org
Have you worked with Ed Devereaux? Add Credits for Ed Devereaux! >>