Jonathan WongPhotographer Male Los Angeles, California, US
My Website: http://www.flickr.com/jonathan_wMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/jdmwong
Mayhem # 203643
I am not your typical photographer. I like to experiment and try different things, so if you're stuck on one look, just be open-minded and TRY it. Obviously I'm looking for models who can inspire my creativity and in return I'll give you a great set. Whether I'm shooting for actual print work or not, you can use anything we work on together for your portfolio. My photography is always a work-in-progress and if we have a successful shoot, then you'll definitely be added to my list of credits. I am not here to scam you and I expect the same working respect in return. We're all here to better our experience as artists, so let's keep it professional.
- References are always available upon request from reputable MM members that I currently work with or have worked with in the past.
- Don't waste my time and I won't waste yours. I work for a highly reputable company and if I didn't believe you were worth putting into my magazine, I wouldn't bother asking you to shoot with us. Having said that, keep these points in mind: 1) Don't flake 2) Return emails; it's a simple courtesy and takes a minute of your time; 3) Got an attitude? Please save me the trouble of not having to work with you!
- Super Street works with several photographers who are on MM. If you are unsure, please ask me to verify. The ONLY verified MM photographers I can currently vouch for are: Day Photography, Terence Patrick and Jorge Nunez.
- I will NOT deal with agents or managers. We are very busy here and have more than enough girls who are easy to work with and are willing to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Nothing personal if I don't respond quickly or at all (I don't log in every day). I will try to respond to everyone, however, if your look doesn't match our book, it just won't work. In that case, I wish you the best of luck with your career. Right now, priority for traded collaborations goes to female models, simply because we only feature females in our book.
- If you would like to work on a project that is not related to Super Street, let me know. I am always looking to do extra projects myself especially if it involves getting paid.
Executive Producer, Bowls Films (current)
Freelancer photographer, Super Street magazine (current)
Editor in Chief, Super Street magazine (2007-2014)
Pacific Rim Clothing, www.iloveracing.com, 2009 Fall/Winter lookbook
Valkyrie Tactical, 2009 Fall/Winter lookbook