Fetish Faerie PhotosPhotographer Female Troy, New York, US
My Website: nataliepaquette.comMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/fetishfaeriephotos
Mayhem # 203902
(( I am also a model. Check out that account at #133177))
What I'm All About
I believe I have a unique outlook as a photographer because I also model and experiment with self-portraiture. If you're just starting out and aren't sure of what you should be doing, I'd love to help you build your portfolio and your confidence. If you're already experienced but are looking for something different, I'd love to work with you as well. I see photography as an art and do it purely for enjoyment - it is a collaboration between model and photographer, a creative process that can be used purely for aesthetics and also to evoke emotion.
What I Can Offer
I love to experiment with hair and make-up, and have a big collection of pigments and glitter and pretty bits that are easily applied to the face and body.
I am more than willing to share my costume collection - sizes range from a women's size 8 to 12, shoes in sizes 8 to 10.
I create custom jewelry now and then and it's always fun to have someone else model it for me.
If nothing else, I can promise to try my hardest at making sure you have a fun, comfortable time before, during, and after the shoot. I prefer a laid-back approach that often involves music, a bottle of wine, and copious giggling. I'm a dork.
How I Work
I shoot digital, although occasionally my old 35mm comes out for some play in the summer when natural lighting is available.
My lighting equipment consists of a single strobe light (using an umbrella or a soft box), and occasionally includes some cheap painter's clamp lights. I will always make it work!
Locations are generally random -- I do have a small studio space and an interesting apartment to shoot portraits in. But I love fun new spots to work in, as well. Let me know if you've got a place!
I am currently saving up for a trip to Europe in the late summer. To help pay for airfare, I am no longer shooting TFCD/TFP. However, my rates are cheap. ($40 - $100, depending on how many looks and how much hair and make-up you'd like me to do for you.)
Generally, $40 would get you 3 professional images in digital format.
$100 would be for multiple looks and up to 8 fully edited images.
Prints for portfolios are $15 per 8 x 10, $5 per 4 x 6 and $7 per 5 x 7.
(These photos are printed personally on my photo printer, adjusted for perfect color and contrast, using Canon high-quality photo paper. I stand by each print in terms of quality.)
Projects I'd Like to Work On:
* Reinterpretations of faerie tales: modernizing them, breaking them down, bringing grunge to princesses.
* The Seven Deadly Sins
* Non-classical Pin-Up. Vargas was amazing, but I want crazy themes and costumes and locations/sets. I'd like to take traditional pin-up poses and playfulness but take it away from the 50's styling.
* Faeries. Give me my glitter fix. (I'll even do your make-up!)
* Portraits involving wild make-up in intense colors, with sequins, feathers, gemstones, and whatever else I can find to glue to someone's face. (I've done it on myself.. no worries! It washes off easy.)
* Undead/Ghosts - I have a show coming up in October with the UAG on this subject. I will be doing tons of vampire portraits, zombies, and long exposure Ghost imagery.
MM Models I have worked with:
tAKa the F Outsider #246236
Rhea HT #344123
Madi Sin #635830
Erica Von Vixen #602390
Jessyca Isobel #643596
Steph Vicious #81086
Examples of Hair & Make-up