I named my studio Discovera because my goal is to help models get discovered. I know what top agencies look for and have gotten many models signed with top agencies. Photography is my passion. I aspire to produce images that are works of art. So, I love to work with models that want to create something special and memorable. My style is the intersection between sexy and timeless.Follow me: Discoverastudio.tumblr.com
(these are the images I use for inspiration)
My views on a photoshoot:
1. A photoshoot should be fun, never work.
2. I love location shoots. I think there is nothing more amazing than the interplay between a beautiful model and a beautiful environment. I also have my own studio.
3. I think music makes everything more fun.
4. I do most of the styling for my shoots but am always open to ideas and collaboration. The goal is to capture femininity.
5. Bottomline: Photography is more than buying a camera and modeling is more than taking off clothes. Beautiful images require passion, so I prefer to work with models who bring it every shoot!
"I highly recommend shooting with Discovera Studio because he is very professional, positive, and creative. Creating beautiful images is effortless because he is talented, encouraging and makes you feel at ease. As an internationally represented model, I feel that Discovera is among the best."
-Margaux McGregor MM#410201 (Credits include: Mercedes Benz, Bebe, Juicy Couture, Diesel, Banana Republic, and Nike).
"I've been modeling for over 10 years full time and all my family and friends have told me that my shots by Discovera Studio are their favorite by far. Counting down the days till I can shoot again. Would recommend Discovera to anyone!"
-Tara Beaulieu MM#751982 (Credits include: Vogue, Harley Davidson, Fuel Magazine and Miss Bikini World).
"I've been modeling since I was a child and no photographer has ever created such beautiful images!"
-Alyse Stigman MM#3046789 (Credits include: Italian Vogue, Abercrombie & Fitch, Old Navy, Gap and Macy's).
"Women should look like women." -Alexander McQueen