"Anyone can take a picture. . . a person with a passion sees the picture before it's taken." -Anon.
A photographer currently based in Wilmington, NC, my hopes are that I will be able to build upon my portfolio by collaborating with fun, easy-going, creative individuals on up-coming and future projects.
Just a few things to note:
- I adore the sun! It is by far the best, and my most favorite source of light. All my shoots are done with natural/ambient lighting.
- When collaborating on a shoot, I will ALWAYS meet with individuals first, especially with new faces. Building a relationship prior to the day of the shoot is very important to me. This allows us the time to break the ice and have fun discussing plans for our photo session.
- I shoot both film and digital, with a stronger emphasis on film.
- Due to the high cost of film processing, I am currently doing very little TF work.
- I am a work in progress. Always learning. Always experimenting. And trying to create beautiful things along the way.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.