Scarlet LexiconPhotographer Male New York, New York, US My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/scarletlexicon
Mayhem # 2223643
About MeI am a photographer, producer, philosopher, visual artist, poet, performer and patron of the arts; my stomping ground is NY and its four corners (NJ, PA, CT and MA). My career in the visual medium started out in motion pictures in lighting and as director of photography for commercial advertisements. In addition to my work in photography and motion photography I also currently work as a consultant providing logistic services to the motion picture industry.
My ideal muse is one who inspires the best work that my creativity can offer. I believe that the relationship between the artist and the subject should be one rooted in spiritual transcendency and a deep and virtuous appreciation of the arts. If you are a spirited muse who would like to inspire me on my journey towards seeking a greater truth and the understanding of ourselves, the anatomy of the human condition and our higher nature to express the divine then you are welcome to join me in my many creative and artistic endeavors. I am open to collaborations and networking so please feel free to contact or tag me.
There is perhaps no phenomenon which contains so much destructive feeling as moral indignation, which permits envy or hate to be acted out under the guise of virtue.— Erich Fromm
1. ALWAYS RESPOND TO MY CASTINGS DIRECTLY BY EMAIL AND EMAIL ONLY.
2. I DO NOT DO BLIND BOOKINGS. If you want to work with me please expect to meet at least once prior to scheduling a shoot. The bottom-line is that no prior meeting, no booking.
3. I ONLY ACCEPT VERIFIED SUBMISSIONS. You'll receive full verification instructions from me once I receive your submission email.
Below are the necessary rules to abide by if you wish to have a successful working relationship with me.
THE SCARLET BOOKING RULES
1) DO NOT FLAKE; YOU WILL NOT BE FORGIVEN.
2) MY TIME IS MONEY; SHOW UP LATE AND IT WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM YOUR PAY (10%-of-pay/minute of lateness).
3) RECEIPTS MUST BE SIGNED FOR ANY PAYMENTS MADE OUT IN CASH.
4) ALL RELEASES MUST BE SIGNED BEFORE COMMENCEMENT OF WORK.
5) MY SET/STUDIO IS FOR PROFESSIONALS ONLY; EXPECT YOUR ESCORT/ASSOCIATES TO STAY OUTSIDE.
6) WHATEVER TERMS WE AGREE TO PRIOR TO SCHEDULING A SHOOT ARE FINAL.
7) NEVER ASK ME FOR COPIES OF PHOTOS/VIDEOS OF PAID ASSIGNMENTS UNLESS YOU'RE WILLING TO PAY FOR THEM.
8) RESPECT MY WORK, STUDIO AND EQUIPMENT AT ALL TIMES.