I am a photographer, producer, philosopher, visual artist, poet, performer and patron of the arts; my stomping ground is NY and its four corners (NJ, PA, CT & MA). My career in the visual medium started out in motion pictures in lighting and as director of photography for commercial advertisements. In addition to my work in photography and motion photography I also currently work as a consultant providing logistic services to the motion picture industry.
My ideal subject is one who inspires the best work that my creativity can offer. I am very old-fashion in that regard and I believe that the relationship between the artist and the subject should be one rooted in spiritual transcendence and deep appreciation for the common virtues of all artists. If you are a spirited muse who would like to inspire me on my journey towards seeking a greater truth and understanding of ourselves, the anatomy of the human condition and our higher nature to express the divine then you are welcome to join me in my many endeavors.
I am open to collaborations and networking so please feel free to contact or tag me.
There is perhaps no phenomenon which contains so much destructive feeling as moral indignation, which permits envy or hate to be acted out under the guise of virtue.— Erich Fromm
1. ALWAYS RESPOND TO MY CASTINGS BY EMAIL AND EMAIL ONLY. If you send me a MM message, comment or tag about any casting notices posted by me I will have no choice but to conclude that you are “merely window shopping” and consequently you will not receive a response from me.
2. I DO NOT DO BLIND BOOKINGS. If you want to work with me please expect to meet at least once prior to scheduling a shoot. The bottom-line is that no meeting no booking.
3. Effective immediate all submissions to any of my projects posted on MM must now be verified. You'll receive full verification instructions from me once I receive your submission email.
Below are the necessary rules to abide by if you wish to have a successful and pleasant working relationship with me. I am very strict when it comes to business. If I am expected to pay for your services I therefore expect results. Please do not respond to any of my paid assignments if you believe you are not truly up to par to be working for pay. The full Octogram applies to paid assignments; however for TF* work rules (1), (4), (7) and (8) at minimum will be in effect.
THE SCARLET RULES (THE OCTOGRAM)
1) DO NOT FLAKE; YOU WILL NOT BE FORGIVEN.
2) MY TIME IS MONEY; SHOW UP LATE AND IT WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM YOUR PAY (10%-of-pay/minute of lateness).
3) RECEIPTS MUST BE SIGNED FOR ANY PAYMENTS MADE OUT IN CASH.
4) ALL RELEASES MUST BE SIGNED BEFORE COMMENCEMENT OF WORK.
5) MY SET/STUDIO IS FOR PROFESSIONALS ONLY; EXPECT YOUR "ESCORT" TO STAY OUTSIDE.
6) NO OFF-THE-RECORD NEGOTIATIONS; WHATEVER TERMS WE AGREE TO BY EMAIL/TEXT MESSAGE IS FINAL.
7) NEVER ASK ME FOR COPIES OF PHOTOS/VIDEOS OF PAID ASSIGNMENTS.
8) RESPECT MY WORK, STUDIO AND EQUIPMENT AT ALL TIMES.