Greetings my name is Aziza Brown, looking for castings. I am interested in the model/talent opportunities. I make my own clothes, and can easily fit into anything style of clothing. I wish to extend my future with modeling, talent, and acting, as I have a very unique look that can wow an audience! Please take a look at my head shots and body shots and consider me as a model/talent for your production. Thank you.
I am a student at Humber College. I am an aspiring model and actress. I have been in many fashion shows, participated in many photo shoots (high fashion, glamour, beauty, fitness).
My background consists of Zellers and the Bay catelogue modeling, as well as movies and TV shows, as an extra (Christmas Eve starring Cicely Tyson, Due South).
I recently competed in the Miss Black Beauty Canada 2012 Pageant, where I placed 3rd runner up out of 10 females.
Music videos I have featured in:
- Stormm - Love 69 as the lead girl
- Turn It Up by Kardinal Offishall Ft. Karl Wolf as an extra
- Pisces by Recoia as an extra.
- One Last Time by Mandia Nantsios, as an extra
- Beauty and the Beast TV series as an extra
- One Last Time by Mandia as an extra
- the Listener as an extra
- Rookie Blue and an extra
- Robocop as an extra, a detective police head quaters
- The Best Man 2 - Holiday as an extra
- Bitten, as an extra
- Rats, as an extra (hip hop head role) - Student film
- RushCard commercial, as an extra
- Covert Affairs, as an extra
I also make skits and small scale YouTube videos, where I act as different characters.
I am also apart of a group called TribeToronto! We are a group of talented individuals from Toronto who embrace and love the late 80's and early 90's golden age of hip-hop era. Check out our social media sites to connect with us!