AzizaBBModel Female Toronto, Ontario, Canada
My Website: https://www.vegetarianway.caMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/AzizaBB
Mayhem # 2224780
About MeGreetings my name is Aziza Brown, I am 22 years old, looking for castings. I am interested in the model/talent opportunities. I make my own clothes, and can easily fit into anything style of clothing. I wish to extend my future with modeling, talent, and acting, as I have a very unique look that can wow an audience!
I am also an entry-level fashion stylist and professional model. I am have a great sense of style, and an easy going, willing attitude! Please take a look at my Model Mayhem portfolio and references from my Stylist Instagram page: @6lackADaima and consider me as your wardrobe stylist!
Please take a look at my head shots and body shots and consider me as a model/talent for your production. Thank you!
I am Humber College graduate. I am an aspiring model and actress. I have been in many fashion shows, participated in many photo shoots (high fashion, glamour, beauty, fitness, editorial, commercial).
My childhood acting and modeling background consists of Zellers and the Bay catelogue modeling, as well as movies and TV shows, as an extra (Christmas Eve starring Cicely Tyson, Due South).
I competed in the Miss Black Beauty Canada 2012 Pageant, where I placed 3rd runner up out of 10 females.
- Stormm - Love 69 as the lead girl
- Turn It Up by Kardinal Offishall Ft. Karl Wolf as an extra
- Pisces by Recoia as an extra.
- One Last Time by Mandia Nantsios, as an extra
- Love Too Deep by Ferreck Dawn & Redondo
Movie and TV:
- Beauty and the Beast TV series as an extra
- One Last Time by Mandia as an extra
- the Listener as an extra
- Rookie Blue and an extra
- Robocop as an extra, a detective police head quaters
- The Best Man 2 - Holiday as an extra
- Bitten, as an extra
- Rats, as an extra (student film)
- RushCard TV commercial, as an extra
- Covert Affairs, as an extra
- Lost Girl, as an extra
- Aaliyah Biopic Movie, as an extra
- En Vogue Movie, as an extra
- The Next Step, as an extra
- Lost Girl, as an extra
- Cineplex commercial, as an extra
- Single Ladies, as an extra
- SNDGR, as an extra
- YHM Magazine (online)
- Stylist Affair Magazine (online / cover and 7 pages featured)
- Ellonn Magazine (print / cover and 1 page spread)
- 1966 Magazine (online and 8 page spread)
- Caribbean Times International (Newspaper print)
I also make skits and small scale YouTube videos, where I act as different characters.
I am also apart of a group called TribeToronto! We are a group of talented individuals from Toronto who embrace and love the late 80's and early 90's golden age of hip-hop era. Check out our social media sites to connect with us!
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: PreciousBB & TWITTER: PreciousBrownB & TUMBLR: preciousbb.tumblr.com