||Dec 18, 2013
||May 16, 2011
23 years old
Nottingham, England, United Kingdom
MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/halohaynesuk
NOTE: I appear to be having some issues with my photos be available to view at the moment, for my portfolio please check www.facebook.com/haloukmodel
Alternative, commercial and conceptual model and performer signed to CHAOS international models agency with over 5 years experience and a dozen online and print publications!
I check my stats regularly and update them where needed!
Levels: Implied nude levels depending on project.
Rates: Negotiable rates to suit job and budget, TF considered for the right person.
Travel: If I must travel outside of Nottinghamshire I request my travel be covered as I use public transport and it can become very costly.
Modifications: I am a tattooed model, though most are easily covered by clothes but I am happy for my tattoos to be photoshopped out or hidden with make up.
Hair: My hair is ever changing as is the case with many creatives, if you want a specific look I probably have a wig or hairpiece I can use, or may be able to dye it as long as I have the time and its possible. I accept hair show work.
MUA: If needed I can provide high standard MUA myself as I have much experience from over the years. Many looks in my portfolio are my own.
Wardrobe: I have a good amount of wardrobe from normal everyday looks to out there and crazy props. Ask if you want something in particular and I might just have it!
Availability: I work on a bar, which counts my Friday/Saturdays out unless I have notice in advance by a few weeks to book something off.
Other/Skills: I also sing jazz/blues style, play basic piano and guitar, can corset tightlace to 19 inches, do some basic freestyle dance, can stand en pointe for small amounts of time and have speaking experience in acting roles.
Drop me a line to request a shoot and lets get CREATIVE!
- Still Dying Promotional work x2
- Vanity Magazine clothing feature
- Advertisements for Rainbow Studio (Billboard and Car Stickers)
- Darkfallers Latex Ads (Posters and beermats) x2
- Bizarre Website (from BOA 2010)
- Freeq Magazine on a photographers feature for Paul Larkin Photography
- Fixe Magazine Fetish Interview 2010 & 2012
- Still Dying feature - A day in the life of...
- Spotlight Interview in Devolution Magazine
- Evil Eye Tattoo Studio Poster
- Interview on AltModelWorld.com
- Cover of Fetish Photography book by Jason Wright
- 2 Issues of Alt Fashion Magazine
- Latex legion shine spray can (image on can)
- Sophie Black Costume and Light Films LTD video advertisement
- Latex girls HD for show me fashion catwalk
- Vanity magazine online 2012 catwalk feature
- Vanity magazine printed catwalk review August 2012
- ATLAS Magazine 1st Edition 2012 (Editors note full page and full back page)
- Rebellicious Magazine October 2012 - Jewellery Shoot
- Gorgeous Freaks Magazine Issue 11 - Model feature
- Nebula Magazine Winter Wonderland Issue part 2 (upcoming)
- Opaque Magazine - Launch issue - Photo feature
- BBC East Midlands today (cameo) - Sophie Black interview for Cannes review
- Falcieri Designs, UK
- Ooh La Latex, London
- Darkfall Design Latex, UK
- Guinevere Jewellery, Birmingham
- Lena Quist Clothing, Sweden
- NCN Hair Catwalk, Nottingham
- Alt Fashion week Silver Collection, Derby
- Apocalypse Girls, UK - on going
- Five and Dive Clothing - Winter Range, Nottingham
- Vita Nex Clothing, Derby
- Sophie Black Costume
- Samuel bartys on NTU knitwear catwalk 2012
- Wild clothing vintage shop - nottingham branch
- Hannah wroe vintage clothing
- Lady Alluras Latex clothing and fetish pieces on catwalk 2012
- Show me fashion 2012 runway
- Misfit Clothing and Jewellery
- Gutterqueen Jewellery
- Kitty Creme Latex
- "Eclectic" Runway show October 2012
- Hand Clothing
- Fazane Womenswear
- Guarden Clothing and Jewellery
- Spokesmodel event for Show Me Events 2012 (ongoing)
- Gaga Tribute runway show NCN December 2012
- 1950's bridal for NCN January 2013
- DeadMouse Clothing t-shirt collection Feb 2013
- Jennifer Winwood design (ongoing collaboration 2013)
- Jameela Elfaki "Blanc Absolu" collection 2013
- Re-Fashioned 2013
- Hand Clothing 2013 collection
Worked with Halo many times! she's just FABULOUS! she's my favourite model and would love to work with her again and again if she let me :) i would recommended Halo to anyone! - Yuri, SJImage (Photographer and agency signed model)
"What can I say? Absolutely brilliant! Poses excellently, facial expressions are great and constantly has more ideas for something else to do. We had a lot of fun shooting and certainly intend to shoot with her again! Highly recommended! Thanks very much!" - Daniel Fellowes (Photographer)
"Halo is an awesome model, really really enjoyed working with her and look forward to working with her again. She gave me pose after pose and she worked her facial expressions excellently! She was open to ideas and direction and willing to have those "last few shots" done, even after a full days shoot! Consummate professional. EXCELLENT!" - Paul Larkins (Photographer)
"Hi - shot with Halo yesterday at the Draycott groupshoot. Highly recomended. She makes life easy for the photographer with adventurous poses and is very energetic both on and off camera. Particularly impressed with her athletic ability to climb walls etc and interact with locations." - Frameworks Media (Photo services)
"Had a fantastically fun shoot with Halo tonight. She's full of life, full of ideas, and full of modelling skill.
She was willing to try some wacky ideas (and had some wacky ones of her own). Highly recommended, book her now!" - Simon Tainton - Simpixels (Photographer)
"Ive worked with Halo a couple of times now and will hopefully be working with her again soon :) shes a very committed, talented and fun model to work with not to mention stunning and lively. I strongly recommend anyone who needs a fantastic model to book her asap!!" - Mark, Asylum 77 (Photographer and Graphic designer)
Paul Dale Photographer
Diane Dakin MUA
Julian M Kilsby
Sahala Haynes has 1758 friends.