Heather BrieModel Female Louisville, Kentucky, US
My Website: FACEBOOKMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/Runic
Mayhem # 2244578
About Me^^^FOLLOW ME on Facbook if you like my port!^^^
~ Well I'm still fairly new to the wonderful world of modeling but I am more familiar than I was before thanks to the wonderful photographers I have been able to work with so far! :D Interesting tidbits about me:
1. I love reptiles! (I own two bearded dragons as well as a ball python.)
2. I own a motorcycle. ( '98 Honda Cbr 600F3 Red & Black) (No longer :( I sold her!)
3. I love would to try Cosplay as well. The only stuff I read are Fantasy/Sci-Fi novels as well as some comics.
4. My favorite comic book character is Thor. But I also am really into Norse mythology.
5. I have three tattoos. Nothing vulgar. One is the comic book version of Mjolnir (Thor's Hammer) and the other is a scroll with italian script from Dante's Inferno, the third is Odin and his horse Sleipnir.
With regards to my photographs:
There will be ABSOLUTELY NO NUDES. I will do implied but that is as far as I'm willing to take it. Sorry if this poses an inconvenience ahead of time..
I like to be a bit on the edgy side with my pictures. NOT EROTIC, but still sexy and classy. I have also been working on some more conservative shots. I love trying new ideas especially if it involves anything with crazy hair and makeup! :) I like to think I am a very easygoing person to work with and pretty patient as well as respectful so I expect to receive the same back!
If you like my port and think you would like to work with me then I just need a couple things in your request :)
>>Idea(s) or reason for contact
Have you worked with Heather Brie? Add Credits for Heather Brie! >>
Credit NotesScott Slusher - Mayhem #624261
KHall Photography - Mayhem #1642468
JustKnarface Photography - Mayhem #2191987
Mitchell Wood Gantly - Mayhem #1203040
Timothy Marsee Photography - Mayhem # 1420644
Derby City Fashion Week (April 26th - 28th, 2012)
First Friday Louisville's "The Illumination" Derby Fashion Show (April 6, 2012)