blueriverdreamModel Female Washington, District of Columbia, US
My Website: BlueriverdreamMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/blueriverdream
Mayhem # 225550
Want a reply? Please send an e-mail directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest Availability and Booking Calendar < click the link to view my calendar or to book me.
Why do I Model?
I am interested in art, especially photography, as a process.
I model to be part of the process.
I am available for:
-Photography modeling - private bookings, workshops, classes, small groups/rate shares, on location or studio, personal projects, publication work, stock imagery, reference or test photos for other projects, ect. Reflecting my heavy fine art experience, my style of posing encompasses a range from expressive and energetic to graceful and reflective. I can speed up or slow down a flow of poses, adapting to your shooting style and needs.
-Traditional art (life modeling) - I offer dynamic, expressive gestures as well graceful sustained poses. I enjoy working with artists both in the classroom and in private sessions. I'm comfortable posing for a group of any size and in public demos. My experience in working for most of the art schools in the greater DC community has included posing for drawing, painting, and sculpture classes. I am sensitive to the unique needs of a traditional artist for reference photos and offer that as a separate service from my regular photo-modeling.
-Video projects, performance art, experimentation, road trips, as a general shoot assistant, as a model coach, as a any form of creative collaborator or conspirator, please allow me to be part of your creative process.
I have references for any of the above.
My rates are flexible with consideration of both project and time.
If you wish to enquire about a trade/barter arrangement, I am most interested in studio time to use for myself, pentax compatible lenses, Impossible project film. I don't agree to trade for prints from a shoot that hasn't happened.
What to Expect
- I have been active in the DC metro area as a fine art and figurative model since 2009 and made the dive into full time in 2012. I enjoy my work as a model in any form. My range encompasses figurative art, fashion, beauty, lifestyle, and event work.
- I don't have tattoos. My hair is long and does not change color or length often. My skin tone is fair with more olive tones when tanned.
- I often get cold, wet, and dirty for shoots.
- I work well with photographers of all levels of experience. I'm always open to ideas and experiments. Light is light, it also likes to play.
- If you feel that your project is erotic or fetish in nature we need to discuss this ahead of time. If I am unexpectedly asked to do something mid-shoot that I am not comfortable doing, then the shoot will be over. If this pops your artistic bubble, I'm not sorry.
The NO list: I don't pose in the "spread shots" style. I don't touch my lady bits. No bondage or restraints. Any concept that involves the photographer touching me in any way is a no-go. I don't 'pose with the photographer.' Nor will I allow sexual props, toys, or paraphernalia on shoot set/location.