I cannot stress this enough! Please shoot me an e-mail at email@example.com for a response, I don't keep up with MM messages.
< click the link to view my calendar and book me.
I am interested in art, especially photography, as a process.
I model to be part of the process.
You can Hire me for:
Photography modeling, traditional art modeling, video projects, workshops, classes, art projects, personal work, experimentation, road trips, as a general shoot assistant, as a model coach. I have references for all of these.
My rates are flexible with consideration of both project and time.
If you wish to inquire about a trade arrangement please consider offering one or a combination of the following:
-VIP, Premium accounts on MM, Premium account on DA, Pro account on Flickr, and or MOO cards.
-Garments, shoes, and accessories for nonexclusive use.
-Pentax compatible lenses.
I will only trade/barter if we've discussed and agreed that the trade meets my needs.
What to Expect
- I have been active in the DC metro area as an art and figurative model since 2009. I started modeling in 2006, and made the dive into full time in 2012. I enjoy modeling for any form of media. My range encompasses figurative art, fashion, beauty, lifestyle, and event work.
- I don't have tattoos. My hair is long and does not change color or length often. My skin tone is fair with more olive tones when tanned.
- I often get cold, wet, and dirty for shoots.
- I work well with photographers of all levels of experience. I'm always open to ideas and experiments. Light is light, it also likes to play.
- If you feel that your project is erotic or fetish in nature we need to discuss this ahead of time. I don't do porn. Ever. If I am unexpectedly asked to do something mid-shoot that I am not comfortable doing, then the shoot will be over. If this pops your artistic bubble, I'm not sorry.
- I don't do spread shots, I don't touch my lady bits, and I don't do bondage. I do not do shoots that involve the photographer touching me in any way. I don't 'pose with the photographer.' Nor will I allow sexual props, toys, or paraphernalia on shoot set/location.
3 things you should know before working with me
- I have Duane Syndrome http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duane_syndrome
. It makes for some creative shooting at times. (I can rarely look at the camera).
- I am deaf in my left ear and mostly deaf in my right. I lip-read very well, and do not wear hearing aids. You would most likely not notice this w/out me telling you in a normal situation. However, in a modeling situation, this means I won't hear you when you're directing me from behind the camera. Especially, if there is running water, wind/fans, music, or traffic.
- I have Celiac disease/ gluten intolerance. If you plan to have food/snacks I can provide my own substitutes for most foods and beverages with advanced notice.
You can also find me :