blueriverdreamModel Female Annandale, Virginia, US
My Website: BlueriverdreamMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/blueriverdream
Mayhem # 225550
I cannot stress this enough! Please shoot me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for a response, I don't keep up with MM messages.
Latest Availability < click the link to view my calendar or to book me.
I am interested in art, especially photography, as a process.
I model to be part of the process.
You can Hire me for:
Photography modeling, traditional art modeling, video projects, workshops, classes, art projects, personal work, experimentation, road trips, as a general shoot assistant, as a model coach. I have references for all of these.
My rates are flexible with consideration of both project and time.
If you wish to inquire about a trade arrangement please consider offering one or a combination of the following:
-VIP, Premium accounts on MM, Premium account on DA, Pro account on Flickr, and or MOO cards.
-Garments, shoes, and accessories for nonexclusive use.
-Pentax compatible lenses.
I will only trade/barter if we've discussed and agreed that the trade meets my needs.
What to Expect
- I have been active in the DC metro area as an art and figurative model since 2009. I started modeling in 2006, and made the dive into full time in 2012. I enjoy modeling for any form of media. My range encompasses figurative art, fashion, beauty, lifestyle, and event work.
- I don't have tattoos. My hair is long and does not change color or length often. My skin tone is fair with more olive tones when tanned.
- I often get cold, wet, and dirty for shoots.
- I work well with photographers of all levels of experience. I'm always open to ideas and experiments. Light is light, it also likes to play.
- If you feel that your project is erotic or fetish in nature we need to discuss this ahead of time. I don't do porn. Ever. If I am unexpectedly asked to do something mid-shoot that I am not comfortable doing, then the shoot will be over. If this pops your artistic bubble, I'm not sorry.
- I don't do spread shots, I don't touch my lady bits, and I don't do bondage. I do not do shoots that involve the photographer touching me in any way. I don't 'pose with the photographer.' Nor will I allow sexual props, toys, or paraphernalia on shoot set/location.
3 things you should know before working with me:
- I have Duane Syndrome http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duane_syndrome . It makes for some creative shooting at times. (I can rarely look at the camera).
- I am deaf in my left ear and mostly deaf in my right. I lip-read very well, and do not wear hearing aids. You would most likely not notice this w/out me telling you in a normal situation. However, in a modeling situation, this means I won't hear you when you're directing me from behind the camera. Especially, if there is running water, wind/fans, music, or traffic.
- I have Celiac disease/ gluten intolerance. If you plan to have food/snacks I can provide my own substitutes for most foods and beverages with advanced notice.
You can also find me :
I have worked with too many photographers and artists to properly credit here. Please email me for reference requests or recommendations. The same goes for the always exciting privilege of being the subject of a photographers submission to gallery shows or publications. There have been many but I couldn't possibly list them all.
I've worked with many models at workshops, through assisting with shoots, and posing together. I have hosted many traveling ladies. I'm happy to recommend other models of similar or differing experiences and looks.