What I am doing: Commercial stock photography
(I am also open for other ideas and projects, but stock is my primary focus)
What you can expect from me:
- Professional attitude: which means that I will respect you, your time and everything we agree on. I will never ask you to do something you are not comfortable with.
- High quality photos and retouching.
What I expect from you: That you respect me, my time and everything we agree on. I expect you to show up for the sessions on time and as agreed, no excuses.
Cancellations: You can cancel or reschedule a session with one week notice. If you do not respect this I will not work with you again no matter how good you are.
Working language is English.
I work with high quality equipment:
Camera: Canon 5D mark II
All equipment is mobile and battery powered, which means I can organize good outdoor sessions too.
How I work:
- TFCD (time for CD with the retouched photos from the session). We work together share ideas, learn from each-other, expand our portfolios and have fun doing that.
- Paid assignment (model pays to me): If you would like to shoot with me but you do not want to shoot stock at all or do not want to sign a model release you can ask me for my rates.
- Paid assignment (I pay the model): If you are very experienced and have an excellent portfolio with high quality photos, loads of relevant references and I can learn a lot from you.
- Combination: 1st session is a test TFCD session, where we work together on my but also your ideas (if you want), produce some nice photos and see how we like working with each-other. You sign a model release and you get the photos retouched on your e-mail as they are done, once all is retouched you get a CD with hi res photos.
If we are both happy with the first session we can then discuss the 2nd session. This would then be compensated to you. The level of compensation would depend on your experience, suitability for stock and the quality of photos we produced in the previous session.
If we get to work well together and start producing high quality stock photos we can organize further sessions and I will be able to offer you more competitive compensation and will start investing more in our sessions: mua, hair, cloths, style, accessories, locations, etc.
If you like my portfolio and if you are fine with the way of working described here please feel free to contact me!