RaevinfireModel Female Chattanooga, Tennessee, US
My Website: Raevinfire~FacebookMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/raevinfire
Mayhem # 2285
https:// www.facebook. com/ Raevinfire
**This section has been updated so there is less confusion on all parts! If you have a question just message me, I don't bite unless you give me a reason!! I am updating my portfolio once again for 2014. I'm on the outlook for you artistic people! I have recently moved to Chatta from Nashvegas,...hope to meet and network with other models & photogs soon **
1. No, I won't shoot nudes with you, trust is built not given!
2. If I'm travelling out of state your paying the travel expenses!
3. I'm a photographer as well, so don't BS me!
4. I can pretty much sum you up by what's in your portfolio, so add a link if you think it doesn't give you justice!
5. Be professional, if you want a professional!
6. Give me plenty of notice if you want to shoot as well as what & when & where & how this shoot will take place!
7. I don't waste my time on people that waste my time! So be careful what you say and how you say it!
8. I put in my time and perfection into every shoot, I expect the same!
9. I get bored Easily by the majority of what photographers have to offer, show me something new, different, and challenging to put in both of our portfolios!
10. I am generally a calm and friendly person(not stupid), so don't give reason to change the a fore mentioned as you will regret it!
11. If you're here to find a date or hook up, I suggest you move along, seriously!
12. I bring either a mua, hairstylist, or assistant to every shoot, if this is an issue, move along!
13. I put everything in Exclamations because....I mean it!!
All information for measurements, hair, color, etc is updated and current. I no longer do trade assignments/shoots unless it is for publication and/or exposure for future paying assignments.
At this time I am only making exceptions on 'tfp' if I will be working with designers/artists that I really need in my portfolio.
***I work great with photographers/artists that are just starting out as I can also help direct and counsel you in your creative endeavor to a successful shoot.***
Please message me if you would like to inquire about my modeling fees, and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Good luck to all of you on your creative adventures and publication goals, I wish you well!
Have you worked with Raevinfire? Add Credits for Raevinfire! >>
Resume Available Upon Request.