DIANA Fashion LifestyleModel Female Boca Raton, Florida, US
My Website: DIANA SWIMWEAR AND LINGERIEMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/diana006
Mayhem # 230277
Thank you for visiting my FASHION and LIFESTYLE website.
The Beauty of a Women
The beauty of a woman must be seen from her eyes;
Because that’s the doorway to her heart,
the place where love resides.
True beauty in a woman, is reflected by her soul.
It’s the caring that she cares to give,
The passion that she shows;
And the beauty of a woman
with passing years only grows.
An Economist by education and a Banker by profession, but Fashion and Modeling are my passion. I have been modeling for over 5 years now.
Originally from Odessa on the Black Sea in Ukraine, I have been living in Sunny South Florida since 2003 with my husband RAJAT and our little daughter JAYA.
You may be interested in seeing my professional modeling websites:
DIANA - FASHION AND LIFESTYLE
DIANA - LINGERIE
DIANA - SWIMSUIT
I have been represented by agencies like Ave Models and Las Olas Models in Ft Lauderdale, Florida in the past. However, now I am working on a free lance basis. I have a well developed portfolio and hence do not do any TFCD any more. Sorry about that.
My work is geographically focused on South Beach and Key Biscayne in Miami, as well as in Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach and Boca Raton. I am willing to travel if all expenses are paid for.
My goal is to combine a beautiful mind with a beautiful body to shoot images that are creative and visually stunning.
Classical European looks, flawless skin tone, no tattoos, no piercings, no surgery and a very positive attitude and professional work ethic are the key qualities that I bring with me.
You can rely upon me to be absolutely 100% punctual, hard working and fully committed to the success of my modeling assignments. I have never been late for or canceled a photo shoot in my career.
Please note that I do not do any TFCDs / TFPs unless you happen to be one of the top photographers in the modeling industry.
MY MODELING INTERESTS
- Fashion and Editorial
- Commercial print
- Car and Boat shows
- Travel and tourism
- Hands & Nails
- Music videos (Hip Hop and others)
- TV commercials
Odessa State Maritime University, 1997 to 2001
Masters degree in Economics and Business Management
Starting in 2003, I have worked with these wonderful PHOTOGRAPHERS in Miami, New York City, Ft Lauderdale, West Palm Beach and Europe:
1. John Fisher in South Beach and Key Biscayne, Miami (MM#5058)
2. Brad Miller, Miami and Palm City, Florida (MM#210294)
3. Julio Cesar Custom Photography, Miami (MM#92925)
4. Barry Morgenstein, New York City
5. Claudio Lovo of Universal Elephant, Miami
6. James Hunter, former Photographer for GUCCI in New York
7. Brouj Photography, Aventura, Florida (MM #262625)
8. JR Mandeville, West Palm Beach, Florida (MM#116753)
9. Rick McCawley, at the Glamour Workshop, TYE Studios, Ft Lauderdale, Florida (MM#277489)
10. Darryl Nobles of Dream Focus Photography, Ft Lauderdale
11. Photographer Igor in Odessa, Ukraine - 2001
12. Oswaldo Saiki (MM #128664)
13. Michael Colanero
14. George Quiroga
15. John Christie
16. Paul Fong
17. Dana Manner
18. Gilbert Henry, Glamour Pix, Palm Beach County, Florida, (MM#46519)
19. Steve Buckler, at the Glamour Workshop, TYE Studios, Ft Lauderdale, Florida
20. Tony Lai, at the Glamour Workshop, TYE Studios, Ft Lauderdale, Florida
I have also worked with these beautiful MODELS in Florida:
- Taya Robertson (MM#67852)
- Vita Gerun
- Marina Snegurova
- Nataliya Matvejeva
- Glamour Workshop, TYE Studios, Ft Lauderdale, Florida - January 2009
- Photo shoot and Video shoot for MAKS TV, a Russian Music TV channel in Miami
- Fashion model for R & R Fashions in British Columbia, Canada
- Model in hip hop video shot by Producer Ray Collins in South Florida - 2006
- Model for SDG Software at the Anti-Money Laundering International Convention held at the Westin Diplomat Resort in Hollywood, Florida - 2005
- In The Click, One Model Place, Ft Lauderdale, Florida
- Lifestyle Model for Sports and Leisure wear company in Miami
Create your own visitor map!