Sonya LalPhotographer Female Florence, Toscana, Italy
My Website: websiteMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/sonyaItaly
Mayhem # 2327895
About MeI have been living in Florence since January 2015, and I am planning to go back to the USA in 2 years. I am Italian!!! I hope to find models and makeup-artists in Italy interested in Fine Art projects and bridal sessions.
TF: I am available to work on Bridal Sessions, portraits and fine art projects.
*I choose the location and time
+ be on time
+ be available through MM or email until day the shooting AND on the day of the shooting
* I rarely accept last minutes request for TF
Thank you for stopping here.
Master of Fine Arts- Academy of Fine Art in Italy
Show me Missouri
Saint Louis Missouri Botanical Garden Calendar
Corriere della Sera Molise
Riverfront Times Saint Louis
South Asian Bride Magazine (3)
Beauty and Lifestyle Bride
The Westchester Wedding Planner
Bridal Beauty Magazine
The Knot (2)
- 2st place "4 scatti per una storia"(4 photos for a story), Circolo Poirino, Italy Oct. 13, 2011
- 1st place "Unica Italia" (Unique Italy) Macro-Pelandra Museum of Contemporary art, Rome; Sep.17, 2011
- 2nd place "At the Crossroads of Reality and Imagination", May 2011, Mind Word Gallery, Saint Louis, Chesterfield U.S.A.
- Silver Award, 2011-01-21, ArtMajeurs visual art gallery
Conference "La donna nella religione, nel sociale, nel lavoro e nell'arte" invited as photographer. Organized by the School Director Anna Maria Pelle (Institute of Riccia, Jelsi,Tufara).
March 12, 2011 personal exhibition, Molise, Italy.
- PAN, Palace of the Arts in Naples (Italy). October 28, 2013
- Finalist "Color Photo Awards", Jan. 2012 (online)
- Finalist photo contest "Riflessi", Team Photo Travel, December 12, 2011 (gallery online)
-"Unica Italia", Museum of contemporary Art MACRO-Pelandra, Rome Sep. 17, 2011
-FestivalValDarno 2010, Women's Lens photography competition, September 17-18, 2010, Piazza M. Ficino, Figline Valdarno.
- Museo d'Arte Moderna Vittoria Colonna Via Gramsci n. 1. Group exhibition organized by 'Association VEGetariAN sponsored by the city of Pescara, 12 June 2010.
- Group exhibition organized by the "Pen (s) a differente". Art Direction by Frank Major and Mauro Marino, Cathy Renna (scientific management), coordination of Sergio Fourth, communication and preparation of Lara Esposito, Mauro Marino, Francesco Baccaro and Marco Rollo. From 18/12/2009 to 08/01/2010. Fondo Verri, via Santa Maria del Foggia del paradiso.
- Finalist photo contest "AnvediRoma". November 3, 2009 Piz. Farnese, Rome. Presentation of the project, curated by Achille Bonito Oliva. November 8, 2009. "B-Gallery," Piazza S. Cecilia Roma n.16.
- "Mother Earth," group show of the academies. Teatro dell 'Oda C.so of Southern, Foggia with a critical contribution by the art historian Romeo D'Emilio. July 1,12 2009.
- "Identity Mutants", a competition organized by the Circolo Culturale Bertolt Brecht. Edited by Aldo and Anna Epis Torebruno. Cycle: The World Urban. "Area 2" Via Giovanola 21 / c Milano. From 1/3/2009 to 25/4/2009.
- Artist last minute. Via Casilina, Circolo degli artisti, Rome; January 25, 2009.
- "Pop P.", organized by Renaissance. Clandestine distillery, Via Libetta, Rome. January 25, 2009.
- Circus Carnaval Pop, organized by Renaissance, Via Libetta Clandestine Distilleries, 13 Rome. February 22, 2009.
- Finalist Photo Contest "Francesco Bertozzi". Cultural Center "La Riserva", Novara, Italy. From 18/12/2009 to 20/12/2009.
- Collective exhibition in via Margutta, Gallery Victoria, Rome. May 2006/2007/2009. Shopping Bag. Catalogs of events.