Rasta Escott ELPhotographer Male Los Angeles, California, US
My Website: BlackcottonMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/Artofra
Mayhem # 2336822
About MeExperienced Artist/Photographer
I am currently working with musicians, actors, models and everything in between. The work is clean, creative, professional and artistic. I look forward to producing quality photos.
Before sending it is highly recommended that your image be;
1) High Resolution - Minimum 72dpi - 300dpi.
2) Clear, sharp and well lighted
We don't believe in overcharging, we offer very competitive pricing starting at $10 per option! That way you can become more in control of what you want to edit and what budget to spend.
1. Color/Contrast balance - $10
2. Airbrush Skin tone - $10
3. Increase Volume in hair, fix frizzy hair & out of place hairs - $10
4. Hair color enhancement - $10
5. Eye Color enhancing/changing - $10
6. Teeth Whitening - $10
7. Makeup (including eyeshadow, eyelashes & lipstick) - $10
8. Body skin airbrush - $10
9. Body sculpt, enhance body parts, tone, tighten - $10
10. Editing existing background - $10
11. Replacing background - $20
Or a flat rats of $35 per photo
- We sign Model Release before I click. If you're interested in viewing the release, send me a message with an email address and I will send release to you ahead of time for your review.
" NOTICE" I DO NOT SHOOT MODELS UNDER THE AGE OF 18! The only exceptions are people I've already worked with or I send you a friend request. That will only occur AFTER I have contacted photographers you have worked with.
- Once we had decided to shoot, you must provide the following within 3 days before shoot--OR WE DON'T SHOOT.
- An email address that you check regularly
- A phone number that I can reach yOU
- Bring a friend if you want...I'd prefer you be comfortable so we can work.
* * * Bottom line--DO NOT waste my time and I WILL NOT waste yours! * * *
- TFP/CD shoots. Regardless of which option you choose from below, once you have the CD you have 3 DAYS to select up to 10 shots for retouch or 3-5 for 8x10 prints.
Option 1 - I bring my laptop and burn CD there. This adds another 20-30 minutes to the shoot...or away from the shoot.
Option 2 - I burn the CD at home you get it the next day...guaranteed!
- Paid Shoots--me paying you. CD, retouched images, and prints should be NEGOTIATED prior to the shoot.