Robert Gabriel PhotoPhotographer Male Surfside Beach, South Carolina, US
My Website: Please like me on Facebook :0)My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/RGPMB
Mayhem # 2350571
About MeMy name is Bob. First let me take a moment to thank you for your interest in my work. I have found that the talent on these pages is truly amazing. I am simply looking to be challenged by some of the best artist, models and photographers in the business. I specially would love to work with hair stylists and makeup artists to help build each others portfolio.
Things that are important to me:
1. Models/Stylist Photography: Please contact me for rates. 2. I value your time and ask that you value mine. For me these are show stoppers... (1) Return communications in a timely manner and (2) be on time for the shoot. You can communicate with me via Email, Facebook, phone, or MM Message.
3. I am an experienced photographer but I'm happy to help new models if you have a passion for modeling, and are willing to accept and follow directions. And, I love the opportunity to work with experienced models. Besides the MM images, you can see a good deal of my work on the Facebook link here.
4. Please feel free to bring a friend, assistant, or escort to the shoot. My only requirements are that (1) they do not art direct or interfere in anyway (2) will allow you to be yourself.
5. I will give you my best and expect the same in return but keep in mind that I can only capture what you give me to capture. So it is important that you come ready to shoot, relax and follow directions. I also value your creativity so please feel free to make suggestions. Amazing images require that the model and the photographer are on the same wave.
6. I am married to an amazing woman and I am not interested in anything but producing great images.
** What TFD means to me...
I see TFD (time for disk) as a trade for valuable time, skills and resources. You provide your time, talent and resources (personal grooming, wardrobe, make-up, etc.) and I provide my time, talent and resources (cameras, lenses, lights, backdrops, editing software, computer, and other equipment.) In addition, I will scout the location, then provide coaching and art direction for the shoot. Besides the pre-production time we may spend discussing the shoot, I will spend a good deal of time sorting and editing the images. I have found that this takes 2-6 hours for every hour of shooting. Great images don't just happen, we have to work together to make them happen.