Certified Makeup Artist and Licensed Cosmetologist.
I'm not a Diva, but I am a Boss.
LIKE me on Facebook: Nicole Artistry.
Unlike a handful of "Makeup Artist" here on Model Mayhem, I'm not self-taught. I feel like it's very important for us real pros to speak out on our accolades. Licensed Cosmetologist: Went to school, learned from the best, got my hours, and became a pro in no time. I learned it all. Hair, Makeup, Skin, Nails, Business & Academics, Thee Anatomy of a Human Body. Oh yes, you have to know all of that in the Beauty Industry. After that I wasn't done with learning. I've decided to put all my focus on makeup and enrolled myself in Makeup School. From there I've really learned from the best of the business and became a certified professional. I've invest so much on myself at a young age. I deserve all rights to call myself a PRO.
• My ultimate goal is to do make up for Playboy.
• Don't just tell me you want to work with me sometime soon. Give me a DATE. TIME & PLACE. And I'll see if I can squeeze you in.
• If I present you with an offer, I give you up to 24hrs to respond. If I don't hear from you I'm moving on.
• Last minute bookings? No bueno!
• Models, be a model and don't criticize my work. Shut up & Pose!
• If I offer to lend my service to you, please be considerate and respond to me if you do or don't need me.
• I'm a very busy MUA. I have no time for games. If you really want to book me, do so. If not then I'm on to the next one.
• Kit fee me!
• Please don’t ask me to do both hair and makeup for TF. I know how to do hair, but I’m not looking to build my book on it.
• I'm very selective with the models I want in my portfolio. So before booking me I'll have to see what I'm working with.
• Photographers, no logos, no watermarks, no nothing! Don't worry, you'll get credit.
• I'm a VERY VERY LOYAL PERSON. Everybody loves me. :)
• I work alone. No "Dream Teams" here.
• I always put my models first.
• I WILL NOT give out my number unless we have a date to when we're working. I will also not meet up with a photographer ahead of time. So don't ask.
• Due to health reasons, I do not travel.
• I WILL NOT start late! No later than 11am.
***IF YOU CONTACT ME TO WORK WITH YOU IGNORING ALL OF THIS, THEN I WILL IGNORE YOU!***
To whom I've had the privileged to be trained by and worked with:
Chi Chi Saito
Lazarus “The Makeup Man”