I love shooting interesting and funny people and trying to capture something unique about them.
If you are in Montreal, let's shoot.
Join me on Facebook to see my latest work -> https://www.facebook.com/Bencks.Photography
- I'm passionate about photography and I want to work with people that are passionate about what they do as I am
- Most of the time I do my own editing because I want the final image to match what I have in mind. That said, I'm always happy to collaborate with retouchers when needed.
- I try to plan my photoshoots weeks before we actually shoot. Why? Because I want everyone involved to get the concept, to find accessories if needed and try to get everything under control
- I love shooting outdoor at dusk and having nice flares
- I love shooting outdoor at night and playing with the city lights
- I love shooting creative stuff in studio
- Bring whoever that might make you feel comfortable to the shoot BUT he or she must bring positive vibrations and NOT be invasive...
- I do NOT shoot nude (artistic or not) or lingerie. No need to be naked or half-naked to be sexy or glamour IMHO.
- No random FR please. Adding me and never talk to me or leave some feedback on my work is pointless...
- If you are a model asking for a TF shoot, please put some effort in your request...Come with concept, try to find a MUA, a Hairstylist or something that will add value to the shot. If you expect me to do all the work, I'll let you know my rates.
What I am looking for
- Editorial shots. (Wardrobe Stylists,Designers & agency represented models)
- Creative beauty shot...I mean REALLY creative! Makeup artists & Hairstylists let’s show the world how talented you are! Got bunch of ideas on it.
- Good level retouchers who want to collaborate for tear sheets on my editorials
- Dancers. Men, Women, Couple. I’m looking to do series on dancers so let’s shoot!
- Musicians. Especially if you have and master an instrument like Violin, Cello I want to do something conceptual with you!
- If you got a special talent (like riding horses, playing violin, or walking on water) I want to hear of it! Let’s shoot about it!
- Last but not least, I reply to ALL my emails and most of the time in less than 24h. So feel free to get in touch.
Always keep this quote from Sebastiao Salgado in mind: "It's not the photographer who makes the picture, but the person being photographed".
Et bien sur je parle français. C’est d’ailleurs ma première langue :)
Brumerose #1838932 x2
Mina A #1898692
Laura Santos #1431388 x2
Elly D wayne #2134782
Maeva 2H #2243357
Sandrine Lacoste #2572116
Naiia Lajoie #812846
Tamara Nguyen #1302771
Shrabani aka Escape459 #2489116
Andrea-Jade G #2612600
M-C Boisvert #2268452
Lucy Eckerlin #1961004
Tanya SF #2479657
Penny Lane #1098948
Ian Arcudi #2693398
Miss Christine Coco #2645879
Sarah Von Teese #2498742
Allison Model #2454994
A D Couture #624331
Kim Scott #2388633