http://graphility.com = my agency
http://streetglams.com = my street style photography project
Creative director and photographer for a design & identity agency, I take on
ASSIGNMENTS FROM RISING MODELS, OR FOR MY OWN PERSONAL PROJECTS
I have experience in model portfolio building and reportage.
I have also exhibited my travel photography after many journeys through South Asia.
I am currently available for both paid assignments and TF. See details below.
- Model portfolio building
- Street style photography. Show me your amazing fashion style, and join the glams at http://streetglams.com
- I would love to collaborate with dancers. All styles welcome, but particularly ballet.
- One female swimwear model for a marketing campaign of my agency.
- I want to create a series around the pinup and boudoir theme. Models would need to have clothes and accessories.
- I want to continue my research into artistic and conceptual nude black & whites. There are a couple of images relating to this in my portfolio, so you can get an idea of my style.
Note that I will only consider TF if you have proven experience and a portfolio to match. In such case, my agency retains ownership of the photographs for promotion and stock.
Contact me if you are interested or have any questions, I always reply. I look forward to meeting you soon for creative sessions!
- Suggestions to beginning models, http://graphility.com/blog/model-coaching/
- In order of preference, I can work in English, French, Spanish, Dutch, and Italian.
- I usually work in Brussels. If I contacted you, I will cover your travel costs.
- I have my own studio and prefer to work there. Except for street style, obviously.
If you read this far, thank you for your visit and see you soon :)