David BrinkmanPhotographer Male Palm Springs, California, US
My Website: Paragon GalleriesMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/paragongalleries
Mayhem # 249536
* I have done work in L.A., San Diego. Palm Springs, Idyllwild, Joshua Tree and desert areas.
* I'm interested in new/unique locations!!! Ideas are welcome.
* I shoot nudes; sometimes implied nudes work, but I prefer models who are comfortable in their own skin.
* Nude means nude; no towels, shadows, footballs, candelabras or hands.
* I do location work that can't be preplanned, and is very 'situational.' I give priority to models who have no restrictions.
* My website has been online with nudes since 1994. One of the originals.
* My work has focused on fine art, but I want to expand into more art-erotic work.
* I am interested in select female and couples (M/F and M/M) sessions. Contact me.
* I need 1-2 very lean / muscular guys now, for nude / erotic work for night shots in Joshua Tree. The shy need not apply. Pay depends on... Contact me.
* I use a digital camera, but strive to do the composition in the camera. I tend to work slow - so patience is required...
* I want collaboration! Interaction and participation is what makes a successful shoot. Give me your ideas!
* I rarely do studio work and typically use natural light. I am always looking for new/different/unique locations.
* My 'dream model' is one who can see what I'm trying to do and be proactive in helping me create it.
* I will never ask you to do anything I would not do - but I'm really hoping that you can do it better. (After all, that's why I am behind the camera... )
* You look better out of your clothes. I look better in my clothes. (After all, that's why I am behind the camera... ) Best to keep it that way.
* I had a color dark room when everyone else was working B&W. Now everyone is shooting color and I'm rediscovering the art of B&W. ...Just contrarian, I guess.
About me: I'm 60 (gasp) honest, respectful, good sense of humor and easy to get along with. I know which end of the camera points outward... and I have some of the best equipment. A problem is that I am experiencing some physical limitations these days (bad knees,) so long hikes are not feasible.
MM is the best classroom in the world. There are a great many incredibly talented people here.
I have had the very good luck to shoot with some wonderful guys - with sculpted bodies and beautiful spirits. It is difficult to get a bad photo of these guys.