SJChroniclePhotographer Male Houston, Texas, US
My Website: SJ ChronicleMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/SJChronicle
Mayhem # 2514337
About MeAn IMG credentialed fashion photographer and editor of SJChronicle which covers New York, Miami, London, and Paris FWs. Editorials have been ranked #1 on Google and compete with Vogue Paris. Plus, our content has syndication partners in 9 countries.
My pics have also been displayed in an international photography exhibition in NYC which had an acceptance rate of 1% and have had 7 acceptances in Vogue Italia.
I design monthly editorial shoots based on current fashion trends for magazine editorials. I'm drawn to clean, classic, simple, and uncluttered lines. I strive to create visual stories through each photograph and the entire series.
My shoots are invariably outside, starting at sunrise (6 am - 10 am), or dusk (5 pm - 10 pm). I only shoot on weekends (Fri night - Sun night).
1. For monthly editorial submissions, I invariably need models who:
a. Have an expressive face and communicate emotions visually (MUST): acting, theater, dancing experience is v helpful. This is THE most imp. requirement!
b. Are 5'7"+ thin blondes (preference; not requirement)
c. Compensation: TFP. A tear sheet would be a (realistic) bonus.
2. As long as escorts are willing to hold my light stand, I strongly encourage them :)
3. Please honor your commitments and respect my time. I'm v specific and clear in my communications and get back in a timely manner. I expect the same.
4. Fly-by friend requests will get ignored. Please send me a message (not a pic comment); otherwise, I'll have no idea of what's on your mind.
5. Pic releases take 1-3 months as either we publish the images as a part of the editorial and/or send to our syndication partners. No images can be released until publication.
9/12 weekend: San Diego, CA
- Vogue Italia
- Mercedes Benz NY Fashion Week (Nov 2012)
- V Magazine
See my website for full listing of magazines where I've been published (quite extensive).