An IMG credentialed fashion photographer and editor of SJChronicle which conducted 40+ interviews at NYFW (incl. Mercedes Benz Fashion Week, Milk Studios, Couture FW, Nolcha, Fashion Palette etc) with full backstage access to shows such as Mara Hoffman (Mercedes Benz Swim Week Title Designer), Falguni and Shane Peacock (with Paris Hilton next to us), Prabal Gurung (with Anna Wintour next to us) etc. Our content has syndication partners all over the world: Australia, Netherlands, Poland, Canada, UK, Germany, US (CA, FL, NJ, NY, TX).
My pics have also been displayed in an international photography exhibition in NYC which had an acceptance rate of 1%.
I design monthly editorial shoots based on current fashion trends for magazine editorials. I'm drawn to clean, classic, simple, and uncluttered lines. I strive to create visual stories through each photograph and the entire series.
My shoots are invariably outside, starting at sunrise (6 am - 10 am), or dusk (5 pm - 10 pm). I only shoot on weekends (Fri night - Sun night).
1. For monthly editorial submissions, I invariably need models who:
a. Have an expressive face and communicate emotions visually (MUST): acting, theater, dancing experience is v helpful. This is THE most imp. requirement!
b. Are 5'7"+ thin blondes (preference; not requirement)
c. Compensation: TFP. A tear sheet would be a (realistic) bonus.
2. As long as escorts are willing to hold my light stand, I strongly encourage them :)
3. Please honor your commitments and respect my time. I'm v specific and clear in my communications and get back in a timely manner. I expect the same.
4. Fly-by friend requests will get ignored. Please send me a message (not a pic comment); otherwise, I'll have no idea of what's on your mind.
5. Pic releases take 1-3 months as either we publish the images as a part of the editorial and/or send to our syndication partners. No images can be released until publication.
- Vogue Italia
- Mercedes Benz NY Fashion Week (Nov 2012)
- V Magazine
See my website for full listing of magazines where I've been published (quite extensive).