I would like to thank you for viewing my portfolio. I love creating unique images for my clients and muses. I prefer to work in the shadow area and low lighting photography.I love creating B&W, and concept artwork.
1. You must be comfortable in your own body and skin. This does or doesn't mean I will shoot nude with you, but only for certain people will I shoot nude for TFP.
2. If your under the age of 18 please bring a parent with you and two forms of ID will be required. I’m very picky on who I shoot with. Specially under age people.
3. I do not have time to stalk or bother people. If you miss a appointment without contacting me I will invoice you for the studio time that you have wasted. I also will list you on my Waste of time ( WOT) list. And by the way I do share that list with other photographers.
4. My studio is located in a artist community building and they are plenty of people in the building at all times of the day & night. Escorts can come so long as they mind there own business and stay out of my way.
5. All projects and shoot are discussed before shooting. I want to make clear to everyone what I expect from you as in outfits, MUAH, and etc.
Studio location and size:
2211 Seminole Dr. Suite 102, Huntsville, AL 35805
Over 100k sqft of shooting space. Which includes several building and land.
Yes, I do travel to ATL, Nashville and Birmingham area to shoot with people.
If your interested in shooting in one of these area’s please contact me for dates.
Terms Of Service:
****I reserve the right (if the shoot is TFP or paid) Not to edit a single photo. If I think that it will not represent my best work with you.*****
I typically only give out 4 to 10 High rez edited images for your portfolio.
Currently I have several project that I will be working on for an art show that I have entered. I prefer to only work with creative clients or muses.
People and friends : 485+1 = you!
MM#2813126 Erika Coleman
MM#1926819 Alexandra Van Zeelandt
I finally listed two people that I have worked with.