Passionate about all forms of art, I've decided to follow my true passion; makeup. I have been doing my own makeup ever since I started modeling and I have a lot of experience in that field. I am very creative, hardworking and extremely passionate about my work. I'm also very reliable and organized.
* I attended l'Academie Edith Serei in Montreal and graduated in March 2012. I have my diploma in Psychofigurisme.
* Worked over a year at Pinup Parties! photo studio specialized in 50's pinup and boudoir photography. I was their house makeup artisr and hair stylist
* House makeup artist for MUSES Magazine (Montréal).
* Traveled to New York City and California for photo shoot.
* Book ''Glamour Montréal Photographie'' by Marisa Parisella. 2012. (+ back cover)
* MUSES Magazine Volume 1, Été 2014. Cover page + Back cover + 6 page spread.
Makeup on actress Eve Landry.
* Giuseppina Magazine, Issue #13: Bad to the Bone, Book 1. 2014.
'' Pretty Vacant by Philip Faith'' (8 page spread)
Word from photographer Marisa Parisella (Pinup Parties photo studio):
'' All I have to say is: she's pretty amazing; sweet, charismatic... and exceptionally talented. Jassie's also an accomplished model, hair stylist and a true animal lover. I'm very blessed to be surrounded by such an exceptional crew of women! Every single day we create something new, have fun and laugh like a family. People walk in stressed and nervous and walk out like goddesses. EVERY TIME. Thank you ladies for making Glamour Montreal/Pinup Parties your home.''
Elsa Marie Jabre #905346
Beethoven Saintiche #1678335
Marisa Parisella #2303904
Jean Philip Zi #1274076
Arte Lumen #1018641
Pascal Martel #601978
Kristina Raja #1203113