Would you like to shoot together?
- I shoot TF-I regularly from Santa Barbara to Monterey (mostly Pismo)
- I'm available most Mondays, Tuesdays, Wendsdays and Thursdays
- I shoot in the three hours before sunset (4pm to 7pm)
- I'm happy to shoot with first time models
- You are welcome to bring a friend to help you (female suggested)
- You are encouraged to contact any model in my portfolio for a reference
Please take a moment to look over my model releases.
My Limited Model Release.. (Portfolio use)
My Standard Model Release.. (Publishable work)
I host a weekly podcast called "Model Photography Showcase" providing media
exposure to Models, Photographers, Make-up Artists and Clothing Designers.
To Subscribe with iTunes, just click..
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/mod … d662719440
I am looking for models interested in being submitted to and possibly featured in VOLO Magazine.
VOLO is one of the worlds leading art nude digital magazines.
Strong candidates will be:
- lean and in good shape
- Comfortable with being published in the nude
- Willing to travel to locations in California (Examples)
+ Pismo Beach
+ Soda Lake (75mi. West of Bakersfield)
+ Redrock Canyon
+ Mojave Desert
+ Mono Lake
Volo Themes for 2014:
- Wet and Wild
- Fun with Furs
-$200 to Cover Expenses
-1/3 of any revenue from generated my photo shoot in the following 2 years
-Potential Exposure in a world class digital magazine
-Extraordinary images for your portfolio
Each year I take on a number of photographers for one-on-one instruction in
available light beach photography and Aperture workflow.
If you are interested, please feel free to contact me.
I'm happy to announce that I'm hosting the Portfolio-Jam.com events again next year!!
All models are welcome! (Novice to Advanced)
Photographer space is limited!