M Foto USPhotographer Male Marietta, Georgia, US
My Website: m-foto.usMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/tjmueller
Mayhem # 255645
Thank you for interest and stopping by my portfolio.
I’m a passionate photographer since high school, taking my love for photography professional after a successful career in the corporate world. Since then I have educated myself in all aspects of photography studying with the best, never turning down a challenge. I have been published and exhibited my work. I enjoy the dynamics of photographing people of any kind. I strive on new and challenging tasks, rather then to shy away from them.
I’m a photographer who believes in getting a good picture to begin with, rather then fixing it later.
I have a small studio and enjoy shooting there, but my true love is in shooting out side, working with the challenges of the environment.
--------- What models that I have worked with have to say -----------
“Thank you so much for shooting with me today. I had a great time.” -Amanda Vance-
“Thanks for the time in spain you made me feel very welcome.”
+++++++TFCD (P) and paid assignments ++++++++
Once in a while I have projects that I have open casting calls for TFCD, here is what you can expect:
1. I will treat everybody with respect and professionally. I keep my work casual and like to operate in a relaxed environment. In the end this is a businesses for me as well as you, but fortunately this is a industry where you can have some fun while your work.
2. I’m an individual that is on time. If there is a problem or a reason why I can not be on time, I will let you know as soon as I can. In return I appreciate the same.
3. I will provide a copy of 5 shoots that I consider the best of the batch in a compressed format in 24 hours of the shoot as well as a full sized copies of all usable shoots with in 14 days. I do not stamp or logo the shoot that you receive, so that they can be used on comp cards etc. I will give you equal usage right of the pictures with proper credit. This will be in writing signed by all parties.
4. I know that you are going out of your way to provide your time. So do I. Unless other wise noted you will be expected to do your own hair and make-up, believe me, you do not want me to do it.
5. Custodians, chaperons & body guards are welcomed. There are a few times where I do not allow none participating company. This will be clearly noted ahead of time. I will gladly provide references as well as all the contact and other information possible (DNA sample please).
6. I normally have a them or goal that I would like to accomplish during a TFCD shoot. This is normally clearly defined prior to the shoot. As a favor for your time, I will gladly provide additional shoots in outfits or styles that you need or like for your portfolio, just ask.
7. Photography is art and I’m a creative individual, that dose not mean that I’m stuck up about my work. I love to hear and work with your input. Tell me what you think, do not be afraid.
8. Limits - YOU CALL THE SHOOT - everybody has different limits of what they are comfortable with. I will never make you do something that you are not comfortable with. Having said that, I will have a clear definition of what I’m looking for in a casting call and expect you to be Ok / comfortable with the style of shoot prior to confirming. Please do not respond to a “nude” casting call if you are afraid to get naked in front of the camera ;-)
$$$ Paid shoots $$$
I know that we are all trying to make a living, but unless I get paid for a shoot, I hardly ever pay models for a shoot. If I do want to fill a special roll or shoot that includes financial compensation I will most likely contact you.
I know this is allot, but after having done this for a while, I feel that information is key to a successful collaboration and leads to great pictures.
I hope that I will have the opportunity to work with you and look forward to hearing from you.