Erica Lee HammondModel Female New Rochelle, New York, US
My Website: Facebook Fan PageMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/MissErikaLee
Mayhem # 2556541
*Currently, my hair is shoulder-length. I cut it near the end of 2013 and am working on growing it out again. I also plan on getting tattoos later on this year*
First thing's first: if you're one of the many photographers whose portfolio is filled with half naked, or fully naked, girls who are all oiled up, please look somewhere else. Too many of you are have asked to shoot me and, quiet honestly, you bore me to no end. I like artistic, etherial, and scary. Give me an amazing concept, and you will always win me over. If you just want eye candy, keep on looking.
I am a professional actress and writer who has been modeling since 2010. At the moment, I am looking to update my portfolio and shoot for alternative magazine submissions, as well as additional acting gigs.
You might be able to tell that I have a great love for the macabre and twisted, and those are the shoots that I am most interested in. I once worked as one of the many ghouls at New York City's Premier Haunted Attraction: Blood Manor. I love to be creative and work with other creative people, and I have many concepts in mind that I'd like to bring to life. Send me a message if you'd like to know more details.
ALSO!!!! As an avid music fan, I absolutely love working on music videos. If you or someone you know is ever creating a video and is in need of an actress/model, please do contact me. I can be a bit selective about the videos I take on, since I prefer to work with artists in genres that I like (rock, metal, alternative, indie), but do feel free to let me know anyway.
1. Erotica of any kind is completely out of the question. I don't care how much you're willing to pay me, so please don't bother asking.
2. As suggested, I don't do full nudes anymore. Tried them for a while and got sick of them. I will, however, do certain implied shoots and am open to some sheer clothing and body painting.
3. I hate comment whores. If I like your work, I will let you know on my own. When you have to beg for comments, you just look pathetic and desperate.
4. I am also a full-time writer and actress, so I am always busy. Please understand that I will always be selective about who I add as a friend and the kinds of projects I take on. If your work inspires me, then I will add you and keep you in mind for the future.
5. I'm sorry, but I do not pay photographers. Please don't message me your rates, because I won't respond.
6. I have my own car and can easily travel to the following locations for a shoot:
-Westchester County NY
-Any of the 5 Boroughs of NYC
-Nassau County Long Island
-Fairfield County CT
-Northern New Jersey
I will happily travel outside these areas ONLY if expenses are paid for.
In the meantime, follow me elsewhere:
2HV Production LLC #377023
ShadeOfGrey Photography #1190952
MGP Photography #340450
Jason Tamvakis #2249383
Mike Berkowitz #6227
BPS Productions #1652431
Fernando Ulloa Jr #1837087
Visionary Forces #1110960
Mick C #554722
THE WIZARDS STUDIO #347670
Alex Nason #163482
ARTISTS / BODY PAINTERS:
Andy Golub #220841
Faux Detro #1397650
Between the Sheets # 1446747
Times Square Body-painting with Andy Golub 2011
Blood Manor Haunted Attraction 2011-2012
Queen Killing Kings "Ivory"
Transit "Asleep at the Wheel"
Frankie Rose "Night Swim"
Ex Machinae "Spinning"