Erica Lee HammondModel Female New Rochelle, New York, US
My Website: Facebook Fan PageMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/MissErikaLee
Mayhem # 2556541
*Currently, my hair is shoulder-length. I cut it near the end of 2013 and am working on growing it out again. I also plan on getting tattoos later on this year*
I am a professional actress and writer who has been modeling since 2010. At the moment, I am looking to update my portfolio, shoot for alternative magazine submissions, and find some additional acting gigs.
You can probably tell from my portfolio I love the darker things in life. Some of the things I love and would love to theme my shoots around include:
-Angels and Demons
I have a number of ideas in mind based on these themes, so please feel free to contact me if you want to learn more.
ALSO!!!! As an avid music fan, I absolutely love working on music videos. If you or someone you know is ever creating a video and is in need of an actress/model, please do contact me. I can be a bit selective about the videos I take on, since I prefer to work with artists in genres that I like (rock, metal, alternative, indie), but do feel free to let me know anyway.
1. Erotica of any kind is completely out of the question. I don't care how much you're willing to pay me, so please don't bother asking.
2. As suggested, I don't do full nudes anymore. Tried them for a while and got sick of them. I will, however, do certain implied shoots and am open to some sheer clothing and body painting.
3. I hate comment whores. If I like your work, I will let you know on my own. When you have to beg for comments, you just look pathetic and desperate.
4. I am also a full-time writer and actress, so I am always busy. Please understand that I will always be selective about who I add as a friend and the kinds of projects I take on. If your work inspires me, then I will add you and keep you in mind for the future.
5. I'm sorry, but I do not pay photographers. Please don't message me your rates, because I won't respond.
6. I have my own car and can easily travel to the following locations for a shoot:
-Westchester County NY
-Any of the 5 Boroughs of NYC
-Nassau County Long Island
-Fairfield County CT
-Northern New Jersey
I will happily travel outside these areas ONLY if expenses are paid for.
In the meantime, follow me elsewhere:
Have you worked with Erica Lee Hammond? Add Credits for Erica Lee Hammond! >>
2HV Production LLC #377023
ShadeOfGrey Photography #1190952
MGP Photography #340450
Jason Tamvakis #2249383
Mike Berkowitz #6227
BPS Productions #1652431
Fernando Ulloa Jr #1837087
Visionary Forces #1110960
Mick C #554722
THE WIZARDS STUDIO #347670
Alex Nason #163482
Bilsen Galleries #1047224
ARTISTS / BODY PAINTERS:
Andy Golub #220841
Faux Detro #1397650
Between the Sheets #1446747
Times Square Bodypainting with Andy Golub - August 2011
Blood Manor Haunted Attraction October 2011 - February 2013
RAW:Brooklyn presents GRANDEUR (Fashion Show Segment) - March 2015
Don Vaughn concert at Webster Hall in Manhattan - May 2015
Queen Killing Kings "Ivory"
Transit "Asleep at the Wheel"
Frankie Rose "Night Swim"
Ex Machinae "Spinning"