Hourglass Photo ArtPhotographer Male Covington, Washington, US
My Website: Hour Glass Photo ArtMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/portside
Mayhem # 2584453
"It never got weird enough for me." - Hunter S. Thompson
I use Model Mayhem to network with other professionals and to work on building my skills. I am constantly seeking to improve myself and am always trying to develop a style uniquely my own. Every shoot is an experiment and an adventure of sorts.
I'm heavily focused on portrait, beauty, and to a certain extent, fashion photography. I've got a way of seeing the world that I'm trying to capture. And while I'm getting closer with each shoot, I don't know if I'll ever get there.
In my world, the face tells the story; the rest is context. My style has been described as a little strange, sometimes off beat, and I totally own that. I'm actually quite proud of it.
While I'm sort of a quirky personality, I'm also very respectful and gregarious. I'm unpretentious and appreciate the same in those with whom I work.
So, ask yourself - like, how far out can you get, man? Let's conspire an image.
Recently Published in:
- FREQUE Magazine, September 2014 (print)
- Surreal Beauty Magazine, Issue #97 (print)
- Gallery Exhibition - Covington Arts Commission Artist of the Month, April, 2014
- Vicious Vixens "Lady Luck" Issue, March 2014 (Print)
- The Madness Within:An Exploration of Alternative Realities- Jack Kegley, 2013 (print)
- October 2014: Plymouth Housing Group - Portrait Photographer
- September 2014-Present: Pt. Defiance Zoo Animal Photography