Mayhem # 2586823
About MeLauren Rynders is a licensed cosmetologist with a broad range of experience. This includes cutting and styling for editorial and runway projects as well as bridal/events. Working with a variety of clients and hair types, Lauren has demonstrated her versatility in style and execution. While taking much of her inspiration from avant-garde artist and stylist, Lauren practices both modern and classic looks. Clients praise and recommend her for her unique application and approach to facial structure and shape. Lauren graduated from the Toni&Guy Hairdressing Academy, where she gained invaluable experience in styling and treating hair. She has subsequently worked as an assistant to Master Stylist, Simon Marc at Mr. Pinkwhistle Salon. This position provided her technical training and the opportunity to sharpen skills while learning new treatments. This includes becoming certified in Keratin treatments as well as extension applications.
Lauren’s achievements include being awarded with the national first place award for Solano’s 2012 Power to Create and Seattle’s Reign of Style hair competitions. She was also nominated and awarded the Toni&Guy Avant Garde student of the year (Academy and Student Election). Lauren assisted backstage alongside Peter Grey and the Rene Furterer stylist team at Spring 2015, New York Fashion Week. Editorial and film experience include Nylon Magazine’s promotional video for Coachella Music Festival, Auxiliary Magazine cover shoot publication and Atlantic Record’s Kimberly Cole “You Make Me Wanna” music video. In Lauren’s spare time, you can find her painting, hiking or collaborating with photographers and artist alike.
Have you worked with Lauren Rynders? Add Credits for Lauren Rynders! >>
Credit Notes• Fall 2016 NYC Fashion Week- Mary Kate and Ashley, The Row- Assisted Odile Gilbert with Rene Furterer stylist team
• Spring 2015 NYC Fashion Week – Sophie Thealett Show- Assisted Peter Grey with Rene Furterer stylist team
• Atlantic Records - Kimberly Cole “You Make Me Wanna” music video
• Auxiliary Magazine cover shoot publication
• Nylon Magazine- promotional video for Coachella Music Festival
• First place award, Seattle Reign of Style hair competition
• National First place award for Solano – Power to Create 2012 Photo Competition
• Fall 2012 NYC Fashion Week- Jenny Packhan - Assisted Leonardo Manetti and L’Oreal Stylist Team