You are welcome to connect on;
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/canburakbizer
LinkedIn - http://www.linkedin.com/in/canburak
Behance - http://www.behance.net/jonbu
My focus is images in context - on locations. My style is perceived more like for catalogs or editorials. My concern is always extracting the very best in every image: the spirit within... You clearly see that in my work.
I have an MA degree from Central Saint Martins (London). I have studied at Parsons (New York) as well. You can find more about me on my Facebook or Linkedin profiles.
Body painting fashion film for MAC with D1 Models - http://vimeo.com/41107540
Pole dancing short film with Solitaire - coming soon ;)
My Vimeo channel - http://vimeo.com/jonbu and for videos I like (and consider shooting) you can have look at my Vimeo likes at http://vimeo.com/user11348476/likes
TIME FOR (TF) *s
when I'm in London...
* English interiors - country houses, high ceilings, ornamented walls, etc.
* Beach huts - with beach/summer styling, and hopefully some sun
* Umbrella & rain in London
* London's alleys
* Canary Wharf look
* Train station(s) - with travel styling and steam engines
* Traditional English pub atmosphere
* London by night
* British cars - like mini, defender, black cabs, etc.
* London street fashion looks
When I'm in NY
* Rooftops with skyline view (location)
* Townhouses in Greenwich (location)
* Times Square at night (location)
* NY taxis & classic cars
* Riverside with Manhattan skyline in bg
* High street shops & buildings