Harrison_YPhotographer Male Los Angeles, California, US
My Website: Online PortfolioMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/yagershots
Mayhem # 2596361
About MeUPDATE 7/10/2015: Recently switched jobs and will be traveling for a bit... still, please feel free to contact me if interested in working together!
Hey guys! I'm a 25-year-old photographer originally from just south of the Monterey Bay. Currently I'm looking to test, network, and create some amazing portfolio shots! This isn't my full time job [yet], so shooting is something I do for fun and additional income while building my portfolio.
The latest things I'm interested in:
• Fashion video (time warp effects w/music, or stop animation)
• LA street wear
• Boho/festival wear in the style of Free People, Anthropologie
• (Abbot Kinney) Skater girl or hipster style
• (Studio) American Apparel, Zara, Levis
• (DTLA) Classy business attire
• Men's suits and formal wear in the style of Banana Republic, Hugo Boss
• Men's dressy Americana, in the style of Nautica & Tommy Hilfiger
• Dance & fitness
• Photo poster compositions and advertising spreads
I have 7 years' overall photography experience and 3 years' shooting fashion.
My previous work experience includes graphic design, web and app design (UI/UX), agency creative, media planning and brand strategy.
Other things I do in my spare time: hip hop class (yes, white people CAN dance), play and sing music (guitar, piano), skateboard, read too much Wikipedia.
*********************** THE NITTY GRITTY *****************************
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME OFFERING PHOTO RETOUCHING. My retouching is better than your retouching, and I will 100% block you if you ignore this message.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME OFFERING ME TO PAY YOU. I'm pretty much living on beans already, and haven't paid any of my models. Which means people actually value my work. As such, I will block models that ignore this message.
HEAD SHOTS ARE PAID ONLY:
Unfortunately I don't do any tests for head shots--the exception being if you are under 22 and a current acting student, and are willing to promote my business by posting my photos with a watermark on your social media pages. Or if you have the face of God.
NOTES FOR TEST/TRADE/TF SHOOTS:
• I shoot tests in my 10x12ft HOME STUDIO.
• Expect 30 minutes to an hour shooting, 2 weeks for proofs, and 3-5 retouched photos for your portfolio. If that doesn't work, tell me what does and we can come up with a paid agreement. The photographer's work doesn't end after the shoot is over. Bugging a photographer for already free photos is akin to a photographer demanding a model pose nude for free. It's just asking a lot.
• 99% of the time I keep it simple and shoot WITHOUT A CREW. I don't mind coordinating hair and makeup for a big concept, but it will delay shooting.
• Definitely feel free to bring an escort, however please do let me know in advance. I've had mothers show up unannounced and then text me during the shoot wondering what street we walked down--that's not very cool.
• Unless set in a signed written agreement, all my work is for non-commercial use. Let me know any magazines you plan to submit to and I'll probably be cool with it.
• Lastly, I don't flake. Please call me if something's come up or you're lost, and I'll be super duper understanding. However, the chances of you *not* calling me and us still rescheduling are around 10%. It happens ALL THE TIME.
CreditsThis is a select list, however please feel free to contact me for references.
Noelle Toland #2740047
Ilona Viktorovna #2545098
Brooke Eva #2473314
Sarah Preston #2817747