“I suspect it is for one’s self-interest that one looks at one’s surroundings and one’s self. This search is personally born and is indeed my reason and motive for making photographs.” – Lee Friedlander
My name is James B. Dailey, I am 23 years old and located in the Ft. Hood / Central Texas Area. I have had a passion for the art of Photography since I was a young child. I was always running around with a Polaroid, snapping pictures of almost everything! As an adult now, I have found this passion has spurred me to start something that will hopefully turn into its own rewarding experience and career. As of now I am looking to fill my portfolio with many memories for not only you, but also being an experience for me!
Here are some of the basic things that you need to know when shooting with me:
1) I am here to captivate your moments in life and the people that are important to you who also are involved in it. Your comfort level is very important to me; the variety and how comfortable your session is, is 100% your decision. I maintain a professional atmosphere when working, and push for the best results.
2) If you are doing a Model shoot or just having professional photographs taken, you are more than welcome to have an escort with you. Your experience is important to me, my goal is to make you feel welcome and comfortable.
3) I consider myself an artistic photographer. I like to create shots using natural light. I do not have a studio or professional lighting at this time, but I am working on obtaining a studio light set, because I know some shoots require it, and I want to make sure I can offer the most to my clients.
4) I love spending time editing a photo shoot, giving you the best results you deserve. Please allow me time to perfect them. If I shoot 200 photos, please do not expect all 200. Please expect only the best among those 200, which is why I will take multiple photos of one pose.
5) A far as editing goes, I am still learning and improving with time. If you want a ton of editing done, I know several professional retouchers and digital artists that can edit them, but I will give you that option when I show you my editing. If you choose to edit after you buy the rights that is totally fine.
6) Please give input. Photography is a two way job. I want you to have the professional results you deserve. If you want to suggest ideas, I am open for anything.
7)I have my regular job and I work my shooting around my working schedule. If we schedule a shoot please arrive accordingly or at least give me the notice agreed upon in my contract.
8) I do have a valid contract you must sign when working with me. On my contract you will receive my qualifications and requirements.
If you have any other questions please feel free to ask, otherwise lets shoot! :)