Acting Art Bodypaint Cosplay Fashion Glamour Hair/Makeup Lifestyle Lingerie Parts Modeling Pinup Promotional Modeling Swimwear Underwater
Aug 29, 2013
Apr 13, 2012
Female 19 years old Maidstone, England, United Kingdom
Mayhem #2616851 Model
MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/bambipins
Suicide girl known as Indigo Suicide.
* Hair is currently dark brown
* Over two years experience.
* Agency standard.
* Easy going, reliable and willing to work long hours.
* Part time Cinematography and script writing student at Central and Met Film School.
* London Academy of Dramatic Art Gold and Silver medals in Speech and Drama acting.
* Drama Scholarship at private school Beechwood Sacred Heart.
* Awarded Mary Jane Bowl award for photography.
* Second round applicant at Guildhall.
* Happy to travel.
* Will maybe consider TFP regarding.
* Though my profile says happy to shoot nudes, I only shoot artistic nudes as I believe the feminine form has been celebrated in art for so long. I do not shoot explicit.
Barbie Commercial 2011
Visa 2012 Olympics Commercial
My mad fat diary
Fast & Furious 6
Judy's affordable vintage fair
Published modelling work:
London Alternative Fashion Week
Equity Educational Brochures
School leavers jumpers
Jemima Marriott Vogue
I booked Lily for a shoot last Sunday - and I'm so thankful I did. Travelling a stupidly- long distance she walked in with a truly beautiful unassuming, calm and charming nature. Not something you generally expect ...
However, from the first click of my D800 she turned it on. A wonderful set of poses with an attitude and approach that truly landed my brief. It takes something special for me to get excited over my work ... Well, I think the pictures speak for themselves.
I can't recommend Lily enough. She's beautiful inside and out.
Considering her posing and artistic abilities her rates are stupidly cheap. Snap up the opportunity to shoot with her while you can still afford her.
Really enjoyed my shoot today with Indigo at my Studio in Kingston. Great communications before the shoot and arrived with a really well chosen selection of clothes and a killer pair of red heels! Indigo has a lovely face and figure and is fun to work with as well as being very professional. I am very pleased with the images and I am looking forward to working with Indigo again in the near future.
Lily - thank you for the shoot this weekend. You shone through in such a wide variety of sets and locations without missing a beat! Loved it! David