Being raised in performing arts schools most of my life it has taught me well to cover what you love to do within the arts. Modeling is definitely one of them. I love the freedom of expression and creativity it gives and the magic of how it can grasp the attention just by the emotional sight stimulation it can bring. Also just finishing up from voice over school I can now form the 'trinity' of performing arts, modeling and voice talent all into my future aspirations of staying well rounded of bringing what I love to be most.....passionately creative from the soul. My style can go from conservative all the way out idealistically to the oceans of the universe......I am very adaptable to methods and spectacle presentation. And looking forward to working with you!!
For contact, bookings, castings, or auditions:
Website: Coming soon!
If you are seriously interested in working with me, please send me a detailed email request providing the following information:
1. Your name
2. Location of shoot
3. Compensation offered (Must be made clear verbal agreement or release of TFP or paid gig!)
4. Potential dates for shoot
5. Approximate length of shoot
6. Is makeup/wardrobe/hair provided?
7. Brief project description including intended usage and type of release involved
8. Link to samples of your professional web site or page on the net.
9. Contact information