Aseeyah SunModel Female Atlanta, Georgia, US
My Website: View a plethora of Aseeyah Sun right here!!!My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/AseeyahSun
Mayhem # 2619027
Being raised in performing arts schools most of my life it has taught me well to cover what you love to do within the arts. Modeling is definitely one of them. I love the freedom of expression and creativity it gives and the magic of how it can grasp the attention just by the emotional sight stimulation it can bring. Also just finishing up from voice over school I can now form the 'trinity' of performing arts, modeling and voice talent all into my future aspirations of staying well rounded of bringing what I love to be most.....passionately creative from the soul. My style can go from conservative all the way out idealistically to the oceans of the universe......I am very adaptable to methods and spectacle presentation. And looking forward to working with you!!
****Please read and read again if you must: I am a Published and busy model. If you are seriously, sincerely, or truly interested in working with me, please send me a detailed Model Mayhem message or go to 'My Website' link above for further contact formation and request me providing the following information:
****Areas I specialize in: Boudoir, Fashion, Glamour, Lingerie, Nudes ( Implied, Fine Art, Glamour) other selections are under genres as well.
1. Your name, company, project, or publication.
2. Location/destination of shoot.
3. Compensation offered. This MUST be made very clear! Out of town and nudes
will require additional payment (travel/accommodation expenses). Modeling rates
are also based on local,regional, national, or global. Please keep in mind I am open
to creativity yet still this is productive business as well.
4. Potential appointments/dates for shoot.
5. Approximate length/time of photo shoot.
6. Is MUA/wardrobe provided? (out of town any MUA, stylist, wardrobe
will be taken care of by YOU/YOUR company or team UNLESS otherwise
7. Brief project summary/scenario including intended usage and type of model release
involved with both parties.
8. Link to samples of your professional web site or page on the net.
9. Your contact information and preferably how you found me (if not here on MM).
10. When I come to the shoot I am professional AT ALL times and like to have fun.
I can do my own makeup from natural to glam you let me know. I do have my
own wardrobe I come up with or create, depending upon the style collaborated
upon ( from fashion, lingerie, exotic, etc.,) . I come with french manicured or
natural looking nails. I have no tattoos, no piercings, my skin is fresh and olive
toned, plenty of moles, my body parts are real (no Home Depot or Lowe's
projects on my front or back in other words), and toned. What you see in my
port is real. Accessories, some props, and shoes.
11. I like socializing at shoots and getting to know you and your creativity. One
thing, DO NOT ask me if I am dating anyone or anything pertaining to my
relationship status (So don't even try it!). Do not request to shoot with me if
that is your agenda also.
12. Also, depending upon the photographer and/or publication/project a TFP MIGHT
be negotiated ONLY accordingly. Your project should be impressive, productive,
lucrative futuristically for us both and worth it to pursue!!! This is my
modeling enterprise!!! I am here to connect, create (especially artistically),
evolve with others that have drive and make things happen!!!
I give the true credit to the Creator God, but in the meanwhile the other credits available upon request.....Thank you for your time!