MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/KevinMcNairPhotography
Photography has always been a part of my life, whether taking photography classes or just hanging out with friends and snapping photos. After years of fine-tuning my work, I now focus on portraits, fashion, production, event, theatrical, and landscape/architecture shots.
I pride myself in providing my clients with a safe, creative atmosphere to best bring their imagination to life. My technical theatre background in scenic design, light design, costuming, and make-up provide a great foundation for accomplishing my clients' wants and needs for creative shoots.
I prefer to work with natural light in secure/comfortable outdoor settings. If my client wishes to be indoors, upon request, I can provide a studio (higher rates may apply). Traveling is also never out of the question. Though I have many suggestions for locations I've used before, I am open to any location and will take time to visit any new location beforehand to get a feel for it.
I want my clients to feel at ease, to be expressive, and to ultimately have a fun experience!
Information for those who would like to contact with me:
- 3 week to 5 week advance booking.
- Photos will be provided through a secure digital download on my website. Additionally, at no cost, I can provide a CD/DVD.
- No watermarks will ever be on your photo.
- Time blocks are usually 4 hours. During that time you can have unlimited photos/looks/local location sites.
- Hair/make-up can be provided for at a rate which depends on the make-up/hair artists used at the time.
- ALWAYS welcome to bring guests.
- Rates are always donation based. I'm not building my portfolio but want to help those grow in the business.