Art Bodypaint Dance Editorial Fashion Fit Modeling Fitness Glamour Hair/Makeup Lifestyle Lingerie Pinup Promotional Modeling Runway Sports Swimwear Underwater
Dec 16, 2013
May 04, 2012
Female 22 years old Toronto, Ontario, Canada My Page
Mayhem #2640087 Model
MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/megabrades
PLEASE do not just send me a messaging saying "we should shoot sometime." I am very busy and do not have the time to go back and forth on MM. If interested in booking me, please follow my guidelines below.
Hello and thanks for stopping by!
I am an Ottawa native with large amount of experience in modeling many different styles and concepts, including a dozen runway shows. I was signed with MIM in Ottawa for a year but have since moved to Toronto and returned to freelance.
* RECENT LOOKBOOK FOR NRML FEMME: http://vimeo.com/68663474 *
When sending me a message, please be sure to include the following:
- Date, time, location of shoot
- Hair and makeup details
- Compensation (and gas reimbursement if it is out of town)
- Model Release // What the photos will be used for
- I have been a part-time model for about five years now.
- I have taken part in 3 lookbooks that have each been published, 12 fashion shows, and more than 30 creative shoots.
- I am attending a Postgraduate Certificate program in PR at Seneca@York.
- No, that’s not chocolate on my lip… it’s a freckle. I love my freckles, please do not photoshop them out! Unless you absolutely need to because it works with your concept ;)
- I am NEVER late. I take it as completely unprofessional and I have always been this way. In fact I will usually be about 10-15 mins early.
- I have 2 tattoos: one on the side of my left hip and up my side a bit, and a little cancer ribbon on my inner side left wrist. I also have my earlobes stretched to size 0 (they can be taken out for a shoot if need be and some earrings can actually fit inside [or hang]) and just recently took out my belly button ring.
- I LOVE fitness and sports; I have played competitive soccer all my life, I play on a co-ed softball team as well as a co-ed intramural volleyball team, I have skied all my life (and ski raced on school team), I danced (tap, jazz, ballet) for 12 years, and I enjoy running and biking whenever I get the chance.
- I am easy-going and am open to all ideas. I take direction very well and am very versatile. I LOVE a challenge!
- I have an obsession with hummus... just thought I'd add that in there (that's how obsessed I am... gosh I'm sad)