Female 22 years old Toronto, Ontario, Canada My Page
Mayhem #2640087 Model
MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/megabrades
NOTE - If you are going to send me a message or email asking to shoot, please follow my guidelines below or I will not respond. I am very busy and do not have the time to go back and forth to retrieve necessary information.
Hello and thanks for stopping by!
I am an Ottawa native with a large amount of experience in modelling many different styles and concepts, including a dozen runway shows. I was signed with MIM in Ottawa for a year but have since moved to Toronto and returned to freelance.
* RECENT LOOKBOOK FOR NRML FEMME: http://vimeo.com/68663474 *
When sending me a message, please be sure to include the following:
- Date, time, location of shoot
- Hair and makeup details
- Compensation (and travel costs if out of town)
- Model Release // What the photos will be used for
- Saturday: anytime
- Sunday: anytime
- Possibility for weekday evenings depending on location and time
- I have been a part-time model for about five years now.
- I have taken part in 3 lookbooks that have each been published, 13 fashion shows, and MANY creative shoots.
- I am have a BA Hons. degree in Religion as well as a postgraduate certificate in PR/Corporate Communications.
- No, that’s not chocolate on my lip… it’s a freckle. I love my freckles. And sometimes it bothers me when photographers photoshop them all out :'(
- I am NEVER late. I take it as completely unprofessional and I have always been this way. In fact I will usually be about 10-15 mins early.
- I have 3 tattoos: one on the side of my left hip and up my side a bit, a little cancer ribbon on my inner side left wrist, and 4 zodiac signs on my inner upper forearm. I also have my earlobes stretched to size 0 (they can be taken out for a shoot if need be and some earrings can actually fit inside [or hang]) and just recently took out my belly button ring.
- I LOVE fitness and sports; I have played competitive soccer all my life, I play on a co-ed softball team as well as a co-ed intramural volleyball team, I have skied all my life (and ski raced on school team), I danced (tap, jazz, ballet) for 12 years, and I enjoy running and biking whenever I get the chance.
- I am easy-going and am open to all ideas. I take direction very well and am very versatile. I LOVE a challenge!
- I have an obsession with hummus... just thought I'd add that in there (that's how obsessed I am... gosh I'm sad).