Bathhouse SwimwearClothing Designer Male Washington, District of Columbia, US
My Website: Instagram: @Made_to_Order_SwimwearMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/bathhouse
Mayhem # 26666
Bernard Moore was born in Newark, New Jersey, but spent much of his youth in Copenhagen, Denmark. As a teenager he attended the renowned Arts High School located in Newark, New Jersey. After high school Bernard enrolled at Virginia Wesleyan College. There he majored in Business Administration with a minor in Visual Arts/Illustration.
In 1995, Bernard Moore debuted his first swimwear collection to rave reviews at the Fashion Institute of Technology’s Annual Breast Cancer Research Charity Fashion Show, New York City, New York.
In 2000, Bernard Moore was hired as the Assistant to the Fashion Editor at Blackmen’s Magazine. In 2002, he was promoted to Lead Fashion Stylist. He was responsible for booking talent, coordinating photo-shoots, arranging showroom pulls, custom designing and producing swimwear for the magazine as well as coordinating swimwear looks for the talent on-set.
In 2004, Bernard Moore incorporated his business under the trade name Bernard Moore/Style & Design, LLC. As an independent contractor he worked with a wide array of celebrity clients including; Big & Rich; P Diddy; 50 Cent; Nelly; T.I.; and Lisa Raye.
In 2005 and 2006, the B.E.T. Television Network featured Bernard Moore on its’ annual celebrity/entertainment fashion show “Rip the Runway”. VH1 also featured Bernard Moore in its’ program “Ford Model Agency World Super Model Search – Albania” Fashion Show in 2007.
In 2008, Bernard Moore incorporated Bathhouse Swimwear, LLC. “I feel uniquely positioned for success as a swimwear designer” Bernard explains, “I have learned to incorporate my varied business experience with my passion as a creative person”.
Recently elected Central New Jersey Chapter President of the National Association of Fashion & Accessory Designers (NAFAD), Bernard Moore is poised to make his own indelible mark on the business of swimwear.
**Paid Magazine Shoot - Edgy Swimwear Editorial**
Production team seeking female agency models or female models with "agency look" for Edgy PRE-ARRANGED Spring/Summer Swimwear Magazine Photo-Shoot(s) - THESE ARE NOT FOR RANDOM, BLIND SUBMISSIONS.
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY -- PROFESSIONALS ARE WELCOME! -- Must be 18+
THIS IS A PAID ASSIGNMENT! NO DRAMA QUEENS!!!
ALL MODELS MUST SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING (No Exceptions):
City & State of Residence:
Measurements (Bust, Waist & Hips):
Recent modeling credits and/or modeling goals:
Swimwear, Lingerie or other body conscious photographs (NO LINKS):
**Please feel free to request credit list and work samples of the creative team -
GLAM QUAD NEEDED FOR SPRING/SUMMER 2016 INTERNATIONAL SWIM MAGAZINE PHOTO-SHOOTS:
MODELS - PHOTOGRAPHERS - FASHION STYLISTS - MAKE UP ARTISTS - HAIR STYLISTS
Featured Designer: Bathhouse Swimwear by Bernard Moore
For more info: EMAIL BERNARD MOORE at BATHHOUSE3@GMAIL.COM
About what we do:
Made to Order Swimwear is a boutique, specialty swimwear sample making service that designs and produces unique custom swimwear looks for individual clients and industry professionals. We are also available to design & produce samples for SWIMWEAR START-UP COMPANIES.
We specialize in creating swimwear looks for:
ESTABLISHED & ASPIRING MODELS - MOTION PICTURE PRODUCERS - MAGAZINE COVERS & LAYOUTS - SWIMWEAR CALENDARS - MUSIC VIDEOS - FASHION, BEAUTY & FITNESS CONTEST COMPETITION MODELS & CELEBRITY CLIENTS
BATHHOUSE SWIMWEAR by Bernard Moore SPRING/SUMMER 2014 PROMO VIDEO:
GLAM SQUAD SPECIAL!!! 33% OFF CUSTOM SWIMWEAR FOR MULTIPLE PIECE ORDERS - STYLISTS - PHOTOGs - MODELS - EMAIL: Bathhouse3@gmail.com
Have you worked with Bathhouse Swimwear? Add Credits for Bathhouse Swimwear! >>
Experience: Electronic Media: TV/Music Videos/Fashion Shows:
• Custom made swimwear for R&B DIVAS, L.A. cast member Chante Moore, Puerto Rico - April 2014
• Magic Apparel Show (Exhibitor), Las Vegas, NV - Aug 2011
• Miami Fashion Week Swim; Emerging Designer Showcase, Miami - July 2011
• Nicky Minaj Music Video, Beverly Hills, CA - Provided custom swimwear: 2010
• BET SPRING BLING, Provided swimwear for 106 & Park Host Rocsi - 2009
• OFFICIAL G-UNIT SWIMWEAR DESIGNER, New York, NY - 2008
• Miami Swimwear Convention, Exhibitor/Fashion Show participant - 2008
• FORD Model Agency/VH1 "Super Model Search" Fashion Show (Albania) - 2007
• New York City Fashion Week (Spring/Summer 2008), Nolcha- 2007
• MTV Video Music Awards commercial, Featuring P. Diddy- 2006
• C MA Awards, Artist: Big & Rich, Red Carpet Bikini Models, hosted by Joan & Melissa Rivers - 2006
• T.I. Music Video ("Why You Wanna") - 2006
• Styles P Music Video, Featuring; Akon – 2006
• Funk Flex Car Show, Hosted by Wyclef Jean - 2006
• Rip the Runway, Black Entertainment Television (BET), Hosted by LL Cool J & Gabriel Union - 2006
• Rip the Runway, Black Entertainment Television (BET), Hosted by Fonzworth Bentley & Eva Pigford - 2005
• Spring Bling, Black Entertainment Television (BET) – 2003
• HBO/Urban Fashion Week Pool Party/Fashion Show, Hosted by Biz Markie – 2001
Print Media: Magazines/Swimwear Calendars/Print Ads:
• Sheen Magazine swimwear layout – May/June 2014
• JET Magazine Designer Spotlight - May 2012
• Urban Ink Magazine Rick Ross Cover - Nov 2010
• Urban Ink Magazine Gucci Mane Back Cover - Sept 2010
• Blackmen's Magazine Lisa Raye Cover Shot, Los Angeles, News Stands Feb. 2010 - 2009
• Urban Ink Magazine Chad "Ocho Cinco" Johnson & Hoops Cover
• Blackmen's Magazine/Urban Ink, Cover Shoot, Nelly & Lil' Wayne - 2008
• Right On! Magazine, inside story - 2008
• Titanium Girlz Magazine, Sundy Carter Cover & Rookie Issue - 2008
• Hush Magazine (Cover Shoot), 2007 - 2008
• The Source Magazine (Swimsuit Edition), 2007 - 2008
• Smooth/Smooth Girl Magazine, inside layout – 2007
• BlackMen's Magazine, Cover Shoots/inside Layouts, 2003 - 2008
• JC Cognac, National print advertisement campaign, Lead Stylist – 2006
• WWE Promotional Poster, Featuring; Lita (Celebrity WWE Wrestler) - 2006
• Seagram's Gin Swimsuit Calendar – 2006
• Seagram's Gin Swimsuit Calendar – 2005
• King Magazine, featuring; Foxy Brown, inside layout - 2005
• Melyssa Ford Swimwear Calendar - 2005
• Ebony Rider Swimwear/Motorcycle Calendar (Cover Shoot) – 2005
• Ebony Rider Swimwear/Motorcycle Calendar (Cover Shoot) – 2004
• Tatiana Ali of “The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air”, provided swimwear (Magazine Cover Shoot) – 2003
• Girls, Cars and Stars, Featuring; Busta Rhymes, Producer: Unique Auto Sport – 2003
• Pabts Brewing, National ad campaign, Colt 45 Malt Liquor - 2001
• The Tenison Twins Swimwear Calendar (Cover Shoot) – 2001
• Shades of Beauty Swimwear Calendar, Producer: No Limit Prod., Master P - 2001
BIKINI UNDER THE BRIDGE SWIMWEAR FASHION SHOW 2009 feat. Bathhouse Swimwear by Bernard Moore: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEz6rYu5elQ