Leann EnzaModel Female Brussels, Brussels, Belgium
My Website: Leann Enza FacebookMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/duanan19
Mayhem # 2685293
About MeCHANGE IN MY LOOK (updated 05/1/ 2015) : My hair is dark brown, dip died blonde. The longest hairs (it is cut in layers) reach my lower back. The blonde part is approx. 20 cm long. My hair is straight and I have no bangs. 8)
To work on the set of a video production.
I want to know how movies/videos are made,
and be part of the production effort.
I am interested in ALL the roles of the team, from actress, to sound guy (girl), to coffee getter (Of course, I'd prefer more fulfilling tasks than getting coffee. but if that's where I must start my learning process, why not?)
I am going to school to learn about social communication now (IHECS).
!!!!!IF YOU ARE INVOLVED IN ANY PART OF THE AUDIOVISUAL INDUSTRY and you are in need of staff, I might just be the person you need! Read further:
- Fluent multilingual (Mandarin, French, English, and a little Cantonese and Dutch)
- Multicultural (I grew up in China. Please read about my upbringing below to understand)
- Writting (I launched a street style blog and I was published recently : http://issuu.com/idolemagazine/docs/idole_n__8/119?e=7659606%2F10564826 )
- Outgoing, open and driven
- Baking (a good cupcake can go a long way :p)
SHORT BIO (to demonstrate how I am multilingual and multicultural):
I was born in Taipei in the early 90's. I am a metiss of 50% Belgian blood, 50% Taiwanese blood. My parents have strived to keep the blend balanced throughout me and my brother's upbringing.
I grew up in Southern China mostly(my family likes to move). I have lived in Shanghai, Shenzhen, Hong Kong and Brussels so far.
My schooling history is very complicated. In short, I've done school in
- Mandarin ("real", local Chinese schools, with "real" Chinese children. Yes, students are still required to wear the red scarf at school. No, we are not opressed by the communist bad guys. At least, I didn't feel opressed.)
- French (International schools in China, local school in Belgium)
-English (International and English speaking local schools in Hong Kong)
I always stayed for a period of one/two/three years in one school and then we would move, and I'd switch to a different school that taught in a different language.
As a result, I am familiar with Chinese popular and traditional culture, European culture and American culture (The Muppet Show and Cartoon Network were some of the American programs airing in OV in China in the 90's)
I speak Mandarin, French and English fluently. I have always spoken all three of them.
Now I live in Brussels,Belgium where I study at the best social communications school in the area (http://www.ihecs.be/contents/index/index/id/33).
Hesitate no more! I am the right person for the job. ;)
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
I check Facebook more aften:
My modeling portfolio:
"Leann's Runway", My street style blog on Belgium :
Thank you sincerely for reading! Good luck and Rock on! ;D