||Sep 30, 2014
||Jul 03, 2012
MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/missvondahlia
I'm a passionate vintage lovin’ gal, internationally published Pin up/Alternative model & Burlesque performer with a love for 1920's -50's inspired old Hollywood glamour & fashion.
Member of La Darling Dolls Burlesque & Cabaret troupe.
Alongside three years' worth of photographic experience, I have danced my way through many styles since the age of six, but have truly found my footing in Burlesque.
Whilst I love vintage fashion and the Pin Up style, I am also inspired by the darker, the alternative and the Gothic. I incorporate all of these styles into my look and photo shoots for a sultry, vintage-inspired, vampy look.
I’m reliable, creative, experienced, versatile and wanting to expand my horizons within the Pin Up, Alternative and Burlesque industry.
I'm highly influenced and inspired by Dita Von Teese, Miss Mosh and Bettie Page and have a love for the vintage era, Pin Up dolls and Burlesque bombshells.
I’m also a capable self-stylist (including hair and make-up) with a large selection of Pin Up attire, Vintage & Repro lingerie, Burlesque outfits & costumes which I have collected and made over the years, but I am very open to collaboration with designers.
As much as I consider modeling & performing a hobby, it is slowly becoming a career of mine and I will mostly only accept paid work. I will however consider SOME TFP shoots for special projects and professional teams. I constantly travel between Newcastle and Sydney - But I am happy to travel anywhere with expenses paid.
I am also:
- Not interested in shooting ANY implied or nude work. PLEASE DO NOT ASK! I will not reply. This includes Pasties/Nipple tassels.
- Wanting to use images in magazine submissions (with permission)
I’m typically interested in shooting:
-Pinup & Cheesecake
-Alternative/Dark ‘Goth’ styles
-Hot rods & Vintage cars
-Vintage/Old Hollywood Glamour
A Highlight of some of my experience:
Some PHOTOGRAPHERS I have worked with so far:
Vestige Photography, Lauren Horwood, Bexterity Pinup Photography, Jemima Richards / Jem Shoots Frames*, Easton Chang, Miss Mookie, Christian McGuiness*, eYeLiD, Phil Stefans*, Soul Creator Photography, Jon Keats*, Sammy Cashel*, Kitty Campbell + many more. (Worked with more on more than one occasion *)
Some PUBLICATIONS so far:
Adore Pin Up Magazine, May 2013, 'Adore Yourself: The Body Love Issue, 2 Page Feature
Baba Lous Beauties Magazine, March 2014, 'All Things Pin Up' edition
Adore Pin Up Magazine, March 2014 edition #1, 2 Page Feature
Pink Bow City Magazine, December 2013 edition (featuring Sabina Kelley), 5 Picture Feature
Miss Mookie’s ‘PINUPS and PETS’ 2014 Calender for WIRES
American Classic Magazine, ‘Beautiful Blondes’ edition, 4 Page Feature
Pin up Perfection Magazine, August 2013, edition #14
Baba Lous Beauties Magazine, ‘Wicked’ edition #1
Classy Keen Magazine, ‘Everything Pinup’ edition #13
Classy Keen Magazine, ‘All Things Pinup’ edition #8
Pinup Kittens Annual Magazine, edition #1 and #2 – 2012, 2013
Carly Adele Pinup Art Calender 2013
- Burlesque Idol Australia @ Lizotte's 2014 (Performer)
- The Australian Burlesque Festival @ Lizotte's 2014 (Stage Kitten, Merch table, Green Fairy Absinth Promo girl)
- Catfight Collections/Deadbeat Magazine 'Pin Up Throwdown' Pageant 2014, Judged by The Cherry Dollface & Pat Capocci (stage contestant)
- Stealth Photographics Pin Up Pageant @ The Australian Tattoo & Body Expo, Sydney 2014, Judged by Sabina Kelley (stage contestant)
- La Darling Dolls Cheeky Tiki night 2014 (Performer)
- Champagne Revue at Lizotte's 2013 (Stage kitten, Merch table)
- La Darling Dolls Burlesque & Cabaret launch party 2013 (Performer)
- Annual 'Roll of the Dice' festival 2012 (Performer)
- 'StellaBlu' Burlesque lounge 2012 (Performer)
Von Dahlia Imagery
Lilith Von Dahlia has 278 friends.