Lilith Von DahliaModel Female Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia
My Website: Find me and more of my work on Facebook!My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/missvondahlia
Mayhem # 2703996
About MePin Up & Alternative model - Burlesque/Performance artist who has a love for vintage with a darker twist.
With over 4 years’ worth of photographic experience and over 10 international publications - I’m reliable, creative, experienced, versatile and wanting to expand my horizons within the Pin Up, Alternative and Burlesque industry.
I’m a capable self-stylist (including hair and make-up) with a selection of clothing, costuming and lingerie inspired by the 1920's-1950's but I am very open to collaboration with designers.
As much as I consider modelling & performing a hobby, it is slowly becoming a career of mine and I will mostly only accept paid work. I will however consider SOME TFP shoots for special projects and professional teams. I constantly travel between Newcastle and Sydney - But I am happy to travel anywhere with expenses paid.
I am also not interested in shooting ANY implied or nude work. PLEASE DO NOT ASK! I will not reply. This includes Pasties/Nipple tassels.
I’m typically interested in shooting:
-Pin Up/Vintage/Old Hollywood Glamour
-Hot rods & Vintage cars
CreditsSome of my experience:
I have shot with over 40 different photographers - To name a few:
Easton Chang*, Vestige Photography, Lauren Horwood, Bexterity Pinup Photography, Jem Shoots Frames*, Miss Mookie, Christian McGuiness*, Phil Stefans*, Soul Creator Photography, Jon Keats*+ many more. (Worked with more on more than one occasion *)
Some PUBLICATIONS so far:
- Adore Pin Up Magazine: May 2014, 'Adore Yourself: The Body Love Issue, 2 Page Feature
- Baba Lous Beauties Magazine: March 2014, 'All Things Pin Up' edition
- Adore Pin Up Magazine: March 2014 edition, 2 Page Feature
- Pink Bow City Magazine: December 2013 edition (featuring Sabina Kelley), 5 photo feature
- Miss Mookie’s ‘PINUPS and PETS’ 2014 Calender for WIRES
- American Classic Magazine: ‘Beautiful Blondes’ edition, 4 Page Feature
- Pin up Perfection Magazine: August 2013, edition #14
- Baba Lous Beauties Magazine: ‘Wicked’ edition #1
- Classy Keen Magazine: ‘Everything Pinup’ edition #13
- Classy Keen Magazine: ‘All Things Pinup’ edition #8
- Pinup Kittens Annual Magazine: edition #1 and #2 – 2012, 2013
- Carly Adele Pinup Art Calender 2013
Highlight of EVENTS:
- 'The Garden of Eden': Blue Mountains, 2015 (Performer)
- 'The Garden of Eden': Newcastle, 2015 (Performer)
- 'Burlesque vs Rockabilly': Newcastle, 2015 (Performer)
- 'Burlesque Idol Australia' @ Lizotte's: 2015 (Performer)
- 'Seven Deadly Sins': Sydney 2015 (Performer)
- Melbourne Cup Fashion Parade @ The Gateway Hotel: 2014 (Runway model)
- 'Burlesque Idol Australia' @ Lizotte's: 2014 (Performer)
- 'The Australian Burlesque Festival' @ Lizotte's: 2014 (Stage Kitten, Merch table, Green Fairy Absinth Promo girl)
- Catfight Collections/Deadbeat Magazine 'Pin Up Throwdown' Pageant 2014, Judged by The Cherry Dollface & Pat Capocci (stage contestant)
- Stealth Photographics Pin Up Pageant @ The Australian Tattoo & Body Expo, Sydney 2014, Judged by Sabina Kelley (stage contestant)
- La Darling Dolls 'Cheeky Tiki Night': 2014 (Performer)
- 'Champagne Revue' at Lizotte's: 2013 (Stage kitten, Merch table)
- La Darling Dolls Burlesque & Cabaret launch party: 2013 (Performer)