Lilith Von DahliaModel Female Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia
My Website: Find me and more of my work on Facebook!My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/missvondahlia
Mayhem # 2703996
About MeI'm a passionate vintage lovin’ gal, internationally published Pin up/Alternative model & Burlesque performer with a love for 1920's -50's inspired old Hollywood glamour & fashion.
Member of La Darling Dolls Burlesque & Cabaret troupe.
Alongside three plus years' worth of photographic experience, I have danced my way through many styles since the age of six, but have truly found myself in Burlesque.
Whilst I love vintage fashion and Pin Up styles, I am also inspired by the darker, the alternative and the Gothic. I incorporate all of these styles into my look and photo shoots for a sultry, vintage-inspired, vampy look.
I’m reliable, creative, experienced, versatile and wanting to expand my horizons within the Pin Up, Alternative and Burlesque industry.
I'm highly inspired by Dita Von Teese, Miss Mosh, Gia Genevieve and Bettie Page and have a love for the vintage era, Pin Up dolls and Burlesque bombshells.
I’m also a capable self-stylist (including hair and make-up) with a large selection of Pin Up attire, Vintage & Repro lingerie, Burlesque outfits & costumes which I have collected and made over the years, but I am very open to collaboration with designers.
As much as I consider modeling & performing a hobby, it is slowly becoming a career of mine and I will mostly only accept paid work. I will however consider SOME TFP shoots for special projects and professional teams. I constantly travel between Newcastle and Sydney - But I am happy to travel anywhere with expenses paid.
I am also:
- Not interested in shooting ANY implied or nude work. PLEASE DO NOT ASK! I will not reply. This includes Pasties/Nipple tassels.
- Wanting to use images in magazine submissions (with permission)
I’m typically interested in shooting:
-Pin Up/Vintage/Old Hollywood Glamour
-Hot rods & Vintage cars
CreditsHighlight of some of my experience:
I have shot with over 40 different photographers - To name a few:
Easton Chang*, Vestige Photography, Lauren Horwood, Bexterity Pinup Photography, Jem Shoots Frames*, Miss Mookie, Christian McGuiness*, Phil Stefans*, Soul Creator Photography, Jon Keats*+ many more. (Worked with more on more than one occasion *)
Some PUBLICATIONS so far:
Adore Pin Up Magazine: May 2014, 'Adore Yourself: The Body Love Issue, 2 Page Feature
Baba Lous Beauties Magazine: March 2014, 'All Things Pin Up' edition
Adore Pin Up Magazine: March 2014 edition, 2 Page Feature
Pink Bow City Magazine: December 2013 edition (featuring Sabina Kelley), 5 photo feature
Miss Mookie’s ‘PINUPS and PETS’ 2014 Calender for WIRES
American Classic Magazine: ‘Beautiful Blondes’ edition, 4 Page Feature
Pin up Perfection Magazine: August 2013, edition #14
Baba Lous Beauties Magazine: ‘Wicked’ edition #1
Classy Keen Magazine: ‘Everything Pinup’ edition #13
Classy Keen Magazine: ‘All Things Pinup’ edition #8
Pinup Kittens Annual Magazine: edition #1 and #2 – 2012, 2013
Carly Adele Pinup Art Calender 2013
Highlight of EVENTS:
- Melbourne Cup Fashion Parade @ The Gateway Hotel: 2014 (Runway model)
- Burlesque Idol Australia @ Lizotte's: 2014 (Performer)
- The Australian Burlesque Festival @ Lizotte's: 2014 (Stage Kitten, Merch table, Green Fairy Absinth Promo girl)
- Catfight Collections/Deadbeat Magazine 'Pin Up Throwdown' Pageant 2014, Judged by The Cherry Dollface & Pat Capocci (stage contestant)
- Stealth Photographics Pin Up Pageant @ The Australian Tattoo & Body Expo, Sydney 2014, Judged by Sabina Kelley (stage contestant)
- La Darling Dolls Cheeky Tiki night: 2014 (Performer)
- Champagne Revue at Lizotte's: 2013 (Stage kitten, Merch table)
- La Darling Dolls Burlesque & Cabaret launch party: 2013 (Performer)