Christina SarahModel Female New York, New York, US My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/christinasarah
Mayhem # 2719199
About MeHey! So here's the deal. I'm Christina. I'm trying to make things happen with my life and I'd really like to go far with this whole modeling thing. I've got tattoos, I love em, but I understand not everyone does. So I'm okay with covering them up if the client calls for it. I've got some experience, been around the block a few times, but I'm still fairly new to this in certain aspects. However, I'm not an idiot. I have gotten some ridiculous scam artists sending me messages, and some creepy dudes wanting to go on dates, so let me lay down the law now and prevent anyone from wasting their time.
1. I am not fronting anyone money for "wardrobe fee". ESPECIALLY through western union. If you're gonna pay be for a shoot, fashion show, ect and think I'm gonna wire you tons of money for wardrobe fee, you must be high. You can deduct that ish from my pay.
2. I'm just gonna throw it out there, there are some extremely talented photographers on here, but I'm not paying you to take pictures of me. I simply just don't have a bank roll like that. I'd prefer paid assignments but I'm down to trade to make both of our ports a little more awesome.
3. There's a reason the answer to "shoot nudes" is no. The body is a beautiful thing, I've seen some beautiful nude portraits, everyone loves being naked, I get it. But I have my reasons for not doing it, and having me check out your awesome nude portfolio isn't going to change my mind so just stop. I am however okay with implied nudity.
4. If I've never worked with you before, and I can't bring an escort to meet you, I'm not interested. Sorry but I watch too many forensic shows to just go meet someone from the Internet somewhere by myself. That's stupid
5. Last but not least, this isn't a dating website. I don't want to date you, and I don't want to sleep with you. I would however LOVE to work with you.
So with all that being said, hopefully now I will get some legit messages from people. I really would love to work with you and showcase your talent, creativity and imagination. And vice versa.
Have a rockin day
Have you worked with Christina Sarah? Add Credits for Christina Sarah! >>