Upcoming Travel Schedule
New York (Westchester County and NYC) - July 21st-24th
Sacramento, CA - August/September TBA
Los Angeles, CA - August/September TBADates subject to change. Please contact me if you're interested in working with my while I'm in your location.ABOUT ME:
- Professional freelance model
- a.k.a. professional sparkly naked person
- Also a photographer but please see profile KWphotos in my top friend's list below for those details.
- Available for glamour, pin-up, art nudes, bodyscapes, fetish, alternative modeling, product modeling, parts modeling, creative projects, high fashion, etc.
- I do NOT shoot spreadshots/pinks or porn. (I know porn is subjective so feel free to ask me for what you'd like but I may respectfully decline certain shoots, poses, or positions.) RATES:
- I have reasonable rates and always try to work with your budget.
- I have a Zivity/Diverxity discount rate if the photos will be uploaded to Zivity.com or Diverxity.com
- I also barter for digital cameras, camera/lighting equipment, custom latex outfits, corsets, interesting alternative wardrobe, unique lingerie, etc.
Please feel free to ask me about any/all of this. I try to be as flexible as possible.
By working with me, you are accepting that I may use some of the images for self-promotion (like my portfolio, business cards, modeling blog, etc.) unless otherwise discussed. I do expect to receive digital copies of images from the shoot, unless otherwise specified and agreed upon.CANCELLATION FEE
- if you cancel on me less than a week before the shoot, I require 50% of the original agreed shoot amount.
- if you cancel on me less than 48 hours before the shoot I require the FULL amount.
- if I am traveling/touring and you cancel on me after my tour has begun, I also require the full amountWHAT I WILL TF FOR:
- Guaranteed tear sheets/publications
- Amazing concepts with fabulous designers/stylists and/or with fabulous MUA/hairstylists on set
- I barter for wardrobe and camera equipment as mentioned aboveBODY MODS:
- nose piercing
- a cartilage piercing
- small black heart tattoo on my ankle
- small red heart tattoo on my right hip/butt
- My hair color changes somewhat often. If my hair color is important to you, feel free to ask me about it's current state. My portfolio pictures may not accurately present my current hair color.
- I have one birthmark that I will always ask photographers to edit out. This is non-negotiable. I will not pose for you unless you agree not to release photos of my birthmark. It's very easy to edit out and only shows if I am posing with my back to you nude or in certain outfits. LOCATIONS/TRAVEL:
I am currently living on the peninsula of the SF Bay Area. I'm available anywhere within a 3 hour drive (San Jose, San Francisco, Santa Cruz, Monterey, Sacramento etc.) for paid shoots.
If you'd like to book me, but live farther than 3 hours from my location your options are:
1) Come to my location
2) Pay the travel expenses for me to come to you (this includes either plane tickets or gas money - depending on where you are located - and 2 nights in a 2+ star hotel)
3) Let me know you'd like me to visit your area and I will put you on my list for future travel locations when I am able to tour next.Check out these links for more photos of me:
Modeling Blog: http://modelkatrinawhite.tumblr.com/
Zivity Profile: http://www.zivity.com/users/KatrinaWhite
Facebook Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/modelkatrinawhite
DeviantArt Page: http://katrinawhite.deviantart.com/
If I sent you a friend request, it is probably because I liked your portfolio and would like to collaborate someday.
I do read all of my TAGs but I only book through messages so please message me if you're interested in working with me
Please excuse me if it takes me a little while to get back to you. Sometimes life gets in the way of checking my messages here although I usually check at least twice a week....
I try to keep this list updated but it may not be a complete list of everyone I've ever worked with. I do not recommend everyone I have worked with so please message me privately to hear positive or negative experiences.
* indicates I've worked with them more than oncePhotographers I have worked with:
*YouAtHome Photo #1245009
*J. J. Thomas #484692
*George Haas Photography #1437078
*Photogopher / Don Anderson #37664
Tomfoolery Rope #1767503
Good Stuff Media #2513942
*SFR Photos #595898
*Michelle Yoder #1876699
*Mohave Models #55813
*Baque Photography #379595
*Horn and Bone #2955557
*VespertinePhotos (not on MM)
HALFAWAFFLE_STUDIOS (not on MM)
MyOldSchool (not on MM)
Artistry in Light Photo #1244526
*SnakesAndDames Photography (not on MM)
Tahquechi Photography #2374275
*plus25c (not on MM)
Dream Capture Images #3090429
*Fantasy and Seduction #2153581
Outsidescrewball (not on mm)
iYi images (Brian Donnelly) #1901
RON IMAGES EDITED #1553604
R O N - Images #1681035
R O N - Images II #1426776
DarkismePhoto (not on mm)
TwoHarts / ontherocks #1221997
Brett Howard / ShootForWind #3284169
Sean B DeLong #1979768
Richard Art #28759
Micheal Miller / unlimitedtalents #8353
Belle Photographie (not on MM)Models I have shot with:
*Polly Vicious #2753959
*Li0r (not on MM)
ParkerVines (not on MM)
Haley Rue #2568366WEB
- I have many published photosets on Zivity.com: http://zivity.com/models/KatrinaWhite/?ziv=KatrinaWhite
- I have many published photosets on Diverxity.com: http://www.diverxity.com/users/6367?ref
- Recommendation by AviAnswers: http://www.itsanavi.com/avi-recommends/
- Blog Post by Billy Baque (January 2013): http://blog.baquephoto.com/?p=3727
- Blog Post by Billy Baque (February 2013): http://blog.baquephoto.com/?p=3813
- Blog Post by Billy Baque (April 2013): http://blog.baquephoto.com/?p=3862
- Fetish Cult Sirens Interview (September 2013): http://fetish.cultsirens.com/katrina-white/GALLERY SHOWINGS
- First Friday Santa Cruz gallery showing at Pure Pleasure of Santa Cruz. (August 2012)