Hi there, thank you for taking a look at my page. I am working as a professional contortionist and aerialist. I am interested in doing a variety of shoots and am looking to continue to expand my portfolio. I mainly do paid assignments, however sometimes exceptions can be made. Please contact me if you are interested in collaborating!
Want to shoot with me but not quite sure what to do? Here are some fun shoot ideas that we might be able to do.
1) I have a 25 ft tall freestanding aerial rig. A shoot outdoors over looking a farm or something could turn out to be really stunning.
2) I can shoot a bow and arrow with my feet. Something in silhouette during sunrise might be interesting.. or just contortion during sunrise in general.
3) Aerial hoop in an abandoned barn or factory would be awesome!
4) What about business attire and a laptop computer or briefcase and contortion poses? Could be used for some type of advertisement...
5) When photographers shoot with me, they usually tend to aim towards contortion/aerial shoots, however, I am totally up for being a "normal" model as well! Hahaha