Female 27 years old Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Mayhem #2743233 Model
MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/frankiefelon
My name is Frankie. I adore all things pinup, vintage and retro and look forward to doing more of these kinds of shoots, and also trying my hand at as many other styles as I can.
I'm very friendly, bubbly and outgoing, always happy for a chat and a laugh. I like to have fun on shoots, but I also know how to put in the hard work needed to get a great result. Photographers and models I have worked with previously have said that I'm easy to work with, take direction well and I'm always up for a challenge.
My main goals in joining Model Mayhem are to have the opportunity to work with more photographers and other models to learn new things, build my portfolio and get published.
Most of my modelling experience has been with pinup and vintage style shoots, but I would also like to do some darker horror and fetish themes as well. I have a few ideas of my own that I have been wanting shoot, but the opportunity just hasn't come up yet, including:
- monochromatic twisted circus theme (inspired by the book "The Night Circus")
- Kawaii Jpop girl
- Burlesque theme, feather fans
- Anime super-heroine
- Lots more pinup!
I am a body art enthusiast and currently have 16 individual tattoos of my own including:
- celtic design, lower back
- fairy, left shoulder blade
- pinup girl, skull couple with anchor, micro swallow and horseshoe, paw print knuckle duster, rocket ship, green zombie "hello kitty", Rat Fink head, text, swallow and stars, hot rod and flying eyeball; all left arm (sleeve)
- lady's head/face, tiger head feathers, leaves and other miscellaneous things; left thigh
- old school sailor girl with tall ship and rose, left outside calf
- pinup girl with jukebox, right outside calf
- flamingo in gilded frame, back right thigh
I have long hair that sits at the bottom of my shoulder blades that I dye different colours quite often (right now it is pastel purple and turquoise) and am usually happy to change it according to what the project requires.
Looking forward to working with you!
Miss Frankie Mae Felon x