Model Ready MUA-HAIRMakeup Artist Female Fredericksburg, Virginia, US
My Website: KATLIN SUMNERS OFFICIALMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/ModelReady
Mayhem # 2771614
About MeFASHION | COMMERCIAL | RUNWAY | WEDDING | EVENT |
Check "Credited Photos" in my port.
FACEBOOK.COM/KATLINMODEL for WAY more!
Email is the quickest contact: KatlinSumners[at]gmail[dot]com
[I only check my main MM page daily]
The "one stop shop" for all fashion! I'm a pro fashion model, *pro trained* MUA who dabbles in hairstyling, a wardrobe stylist, accessory designer, and prop/set designer. I average 2-6 publications per month!
I ONLY ACCEPT PAID ASSIGNMENTS. I will tf ONLY, yes I mean O-N-L-Y, for guaranteed publications with travel expense covered. I am not building my portfolio so tf work isn't of interest-- publications always are! :)
| HAIR |
I dabble in hair styling but please note that I'm not a lvl40 Wizard like I am with makeup, meaning that I'm self-trained with hair. I can do basic styles from simple/pin-up/sleek/elegant. I can do some big hair. I can premake avant-garde hair pieces with enough notice. I also have about 40 wigs... so I can do the basics and fun stuff!
*Please provide sample images so that we can maximize shoot time*
Have you worked with Model Ready MUA-HAIR? Add Credits for Model Ready MUA-HAIR! >>
Credit Notessee tags or my website. www.KatlinSumners.com
* Arrive with a clean face
* If you wax, pluck, or shave your eyebrows, please have that done ahead of time.
* If I'm styling your hair (and you can avoid it) please DO NOT wash your hair for at least 2-3 days before the shoot. The longer, the better. Unwashed hair styles easier and holds better.
* If possible, please keep your roots touched up (if you dye)
* No nail polish, unless it is for the concept (and not cracked)
* Please wear clothing that is easy to get on/off above or below the body.
* If you have any allergies, please tell me.
* If you have one, I prefer the model curls their lashes ahead of time.
* Please let me know if you have sensitive eyes :)
* When I arrive to my job, I am there to work. This is my profession. I expect professionalism from my clients. Please do not bring out your cellphone while I'm styling. It is difficult to work around someone always glancing down at their cellphone while I'm doing makeup and it drags out the shoot. I do understand if you need to step away to handle business or take a call.
* No negativity, no bad words about others, please! :)