MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/mysteriaviolent
I’m an alternative model, known under the name of Mysteria Violent . I live in Novosibirsk, Russia. I’ve been modelling since 2008. I've worked with different photographers and I’m constantly looking for new people to work with. So if you like to work with me just contact me and we/ll make something creative.
I prefer cyber goth, fetish, gothic, steampunk, military, pin up, retro, horror(zombie-like) styles but I'm open to smth new and interesting. Almost all clothes and hairfalls on my pictures are self-made. I also do the make-up myself.
What I really want to try is photoshoot in latex for some store or smth, if you want me to be a model for your latex collection I'll be glad to participate.
I have several piercings, but they can be taken out for a shoot.
I'm ready to work with new photographers, especially experienced, so please contact me if you are interested. Offers of taking part in video clips are also welcomed. I am also interested in modeling for clothing designers, etc.
For russian MM users - you can add me on VKontakte: vk.com/mysteria_violent
- Runway model for Deviant Style (Jenuary 2010)
- Flyer- and Postergirl for Gothic Party "Master and Margareth"
- Featured on the CD-cover for RivetZone spring 2012 compilation
- Featured on the Gothica Magazine 2013 calendar (Issue number 19)
- Official VampireFreaks Model (http://vampirefreaks.com/MysteriaViolent)