I'm actively looking for new models for a handful of conceptual projects I'd like to create. Not necessarily looking for experienced models, just models that can take direction well, show up on time and ready, and are fun/easy to work with.
If that's you, get in touch! If your look fits one of the concepts I have in mind, I'll send you a quick model questionnaire and we can get the ball rolling.
If you're needing updated portfolio shots or have a concept of your own, get in touch through my website (aaronpatton.net) and I will send you my current rate sheet.
Want to model for me? Here are some things that can help.
Things that make me happy:
- E-mails and messages the use complete sentences
- Prompt responses
- A portfolio that shows you care about your image
- Professional attitude
- Fun, sweet people that love what they do
- Punctuality and good work ethic
Things that annoy me:
- Txt talk (including, but not limited to: u, ur, b4, thx...etc., etc.)
- Inflated egos, drama, and anything that reminds me of a reality TV personality
- The word "passion"; if I can't tell something is your passion without you telling me, it's probably not your passion.
- No-shows, showing up late, rescheduling on short notice. I have a one-strike rule.
- Portfolios full of crap. If you don't have a good sense of aesthetic, you're going to be a terrible model. Show your best, trash the rest.
My conceptual shoots are what I do to clear my head and have fun with photography; I want to enjoy it! If you seem like someone that will be awesome to work with, I'll do my best to make it happen.