I feel I am an experienced photographer. My rules are quite simple- have fun and be comfortable.
1) If you have an idea, and can explain it to me, then we can shoot. Please do not tell me you are just looking for some "standard" pictures. If we both have a clear understanding of the concept, then I believe it will show in the final image.
2) I do my utmost best to create a informal and safe setting, music, laughs and a relaxed, respectful environment. You tell me your comfort level and that is the level that we will shoot at. I give direction to what I think will work, but will listen to any ideas you have.
3) I am more than happy for you to have an escort if that will put you more at ease, they must know that unless asked, their opinion is not needed, and they are to be put to use as a human reflector stand and more.
4) Your dignity in the shoot is paramount to me and I will not put anything out on the net or in print that would compromise that.
5) I do ask that each model that I work with sign a standard release. If you want a copy, just ask and I will scan the signed paper through to your e-mail address.
When possible I prefer to use basic lighting set ups. I have a style that I like to process in, but I realise that it is not always the best finish for glamour. I will process in a style that best meets your needs.
I will show the same professional courtesy that I show all my clients, whether it is a TFP or a paid shoot. If you decide that you do not want to shoot with me, then please have the common decency to say no thanks- that way, when we meet again, it doesn’t have to be awkward or strained- life is just way too short.
Although a lot of my work is paid, please don’t let that stop you from asking, my rates are very reasonable and I take on a number of TFP projects.
Look forward to hearing from you.