Jarmo PohjaniemiPhotographer Male Miami Beach, Florida, US
My Website: PhotographerMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/jarmo
Mayhem # 286536
I was born in December 1961 in Finland where he grew up before moving to Portugal with my family at age 7. I could have been found on the family farm running on hills amongst chickens and farm animals till age 16. Later, I served in the military for my native country of Finland. In the early 80 s I spent a decade in front of the camera working as a fashion model for clients like Pierre Cardin & Hugo Boss until Bruce Weber, a well known photographer, actually sparked my interests to move behind the camera, take a look stuff through the lens, and start exploring the world via viewfinder. I then discovered a true passion for photography & the rest is history... The Entertainment business has also been close to my heart. In my own recording studio since 1992, me and my crew produce music, videos, and short movies all around te world. I believe that hard work, and determination keeps us motivated in this highly competitive business.
(And I won 1st place in a hula hoop contest once).
Please DON'T ask me about shooting for your portfolio, its not what im here for. Yes, I work for a magazine and YES, I'm here to scout models.
Offering to pay me lots of money won't work either ... I only shoot what inspires me, and money does not inspire me.
So, if I want to shoot you, I will do it for free and you'll mostly likely will get paid ... and i can assure you, you're gonna know if im interested.
But, do not hasitate send me email ... cuz without you beautiful women ... there would not be much to shoot
DO YOU NEED ADVICE ABOUT MODELING HERE IT IS!!!
I'M GETTING A LOT OF EMAILS REGARDING HOW TO BE A MODEL, AND IT'S GETTING HARD TO ANSWER THEM ALL INDIVIDUALLY, SO I WILL TELL EACH BEAUTIFUL GIRL INDIVIDUALLY MY TRUE AND HONEST OPINION ON THIS MODELING INDUSTRY, AND WHAT I RECCOMEND IF YOU'RE SERIOUS ABOUT IT!!
1. I DONT EVEN THINK HAVING PROFESSIONAL PICS IS NECESSARY, AS MOST AGENCIES HAVE THEIR OWN OPINIONS AND USUALLY LIKE TO GET THEIR OWN PROFESSIONAL PICS DONE TO YOUR BOOK. SO DONT EVEN BOTHER SPENDING HUNDREDS TO THOUSANDS ON A SHOOT. GET SOME POLAROIDS, HEAD SHOT, PROFILE, EACH SIDE, BODY SHOT, AND A SMILING AND NOT SMILING SHOT. HAVE YOUR WEIGHT, HEIGHT, AND BUST, WAIST, AND HIPS MEASURMENTS (FOR EXAMPLE I AM 34C, 25, 35)
2. MAINSTREAM MODELING IS MINIMUM 5'8, USUALLY 5'9 AND YOUR MEASURMENTS SHOULD BE ABOUT A 2-4.
3. THERE IS EDITORIAL, RUNWAY, CATALOG, HIGH FASHION, SWIMSUIT, FITNESS, AND THEN GLAMOUR MODELING.
4. TRY YOUR BEST WITH ELITE, WILHELMINA, FORD, NEXT, AND OTHER AGENCIES THAT ARE REAL MAINSTREAM. THEY HAVE THE MOST CLIENTS, AND WILL BE HONEST ABOUT HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT YOU. DONT LET THEM BRING YOU DOWN! THEY ARE ALL GREAT!!
5. ALL OF YOUR PICTURES WILL BE CATEGORIZED. EACH PICTURE WILL WORK FOR A DIFFERENT DIVISION OF MODELING. SO IF YOU HAVE 10 PICTURES, NEITHER ONE OF THEM MAY WORK FOR WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING TO DO, OR WHAT YOU ARE APPROPRIATE FOR, IF ANY OF THEM WORK FOR THAT AGENT PERIOD. BUT, LIKE I SAID, POLAROIDS ARE FINE WHEN YOU ARE SHOPPING FOR AN AGENT.
6. DID I LEAVE ANYTHING OUT?? LET ME KNOW, I WILL ADD!! I LOVE ALL YOU!! YOU ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL, AND YOU DONT HAVE TO MODEL TO PROVE IT!